• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.1

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
Years

Coming back to Norman, he has two Slaking, one at Lv.28 & another at Lv.31. But its technically impossible, as Vigoroth evolves into Slaking, only at Lv.36.

Pika Pika :chu:

Years
    • Seen today

Norman is not the only one with impossible Pokemon. Look at Lance in GSC. He has 3 Dragonite, from which 2 are at level 47, and one at level 50.

Slaking has been put down.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

Nincada
    nincada.gif
    is next. I'll vote it down, although I may vote up Ninjask & maybe even Shedinja.

Years
    • Seen today

It does have a cool typing in Bug/Ground, though. Still holding out for a fully evolved Bug/Ground type Pokemon that isn't named Wormadam, though.

LegendChu

❤ CAREFREE, BUT CARING ❤
    Years

What I'd really like to see is an Electric/Dark or Electric/Fighting Type. Luxray & Electivire respectively, should have had those types.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years

Now onto Ninjask. I'm neutral towards it, but Speed boost is a cool ability so I'll start by voting up.

KNS27

I got... Lonely Doggo?
    Years

Well, I guess Ninjask not Dark-type (Probably) because of They are good Ninja.Because not all Ninja is doing Bad Thing (Ex: Killing People, Stealing).

But hey, That just my opinion.

Back