• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    16 She's beautiful and sweet, look into those big, warm amber eyes. But she is always just beyond my grasp-- Latios tends to be the version exclusive in my game rather than Latias, but both are fantastic.

Last edited:
    Years

I had a very good introduction to using Latias at the battle frontier. I rented her in the battle factory, took the gold symbol and completed the battle frontier with her help. Nolan couldn't stop us.

Last edited:

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years

huh. guess I really am out of it. I've not played competitive since XY so I was going based off that

Years
    18 I'll vote Latios. I had to go with him when I played Emerald. Though red is my favorite color I always felt that the blue color fits dragon twins best. It better represents the mind since they are psychic Pokemon. It also works well because they are creatures found along the sea. He is a very fast, strong special attacker and its mega is just terrific to battle with. No complaints here!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today
    Kyogre is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

I'll vote it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back