• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
3 Yup, just saying I see how Burmy could take up your time. Pelipper while not a really good Pokemon is definitely a million times better than Burmy. Its bulkier, its got drizzle and brings stab 100% accurate hurricane to use in rain. As mentioned Burmy is a Pokemon probably worse than magikarp or feebas.

Years

Totally. Usually when a pokemon starts off with prospects like burmy, the moral of the story is that it turns into something good like with abra, feebas, magikarp, even weedle now that it can be mega beedrill. Burmy and its evolutions don't bring anything to the table that another pokemon would not do way better.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Burmy has been discarded. Wormadam is next.

wormadam.gif

Years

None of the Wormadan forms give you much to work with. But bug/ grass is probably the most difficult to pull off. It's supposed to be defensive but mostly learns all out attacking moves that you could never successfully run on this Pokemon. Even if it had more tools it's speed is in the gutter and it has got more weaknesses than Shedinja, including multiple 4× weaknesses. It probably will not even get the opportunity to make one move, dead on the first turn. It's abilities essentially do nothing to shore it up. There's almost no silver lining here.

Years
7 I was thinking the same thing. Either or them would be better.

Wormadam could benefit from having different abilities depending on which form it is in, or different abilities in general. Anticipation, its primary ability is not helpful especially for this one because its got a plethora of weaknesses. Well who would have guessed, you are weak to something...

Also overcoat could be good on some Pokemon (as could anticipation) but this mon is not going to do well in the weather anyway. So what if it resists hail? It's still not going to take an ice beam well.

Years

Yes definitely, most of the stats are unusable sadly. In fact maybe Wormadam ought to be a middle stage evolution, then the final stage they could be creative with. Gimme a reason to evolve this guy in a specific location, something to look forward to down the road.

Years

That would be awesome. It'd be nice also if they made the forms more individual like with Castform or rotom. With Wormadam they look the same each time. I guess it's a kinda cute face, but its also kinda lazy. They're just changing the colors of the foliage around it. Far cry from Vivillon or Sawsbuck design-wise.

Years

I think Vivillon's color schemes are all rather pretty, at least I feel as though more effort went into making so many subtly different but flattering patterns than with the Wormadam forms. But yes it is similar to using a Butterfree, Beautifly etc. I suppose those guys do have a nostalgic place in my heart. Dustox too. But sure at the same time I can see their limitations.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

A nocturnal Pokemon that always remains on the move, searching for honey and nectar.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back