• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Has a dark-gray elliptical face, with a prominent wide brow and a white rim on its black snout.

Years
14 I always thought these guys were ugly. Not in the way like Purugly or Snubbull, where they are meant to have angry, funny faces. Just designd badly. Especially the final form. The shield in the face looks so awkward like it's wearing a waffle.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I like the way how they look and especially the evolved form which looks like its wearing a helmet.

Years
16 My reaction to Shieldon isn't as negative as Bastiodon. I guess I just feel sad for Shieldon. I know that the shield is supposed to be there to help the pokemon, but it's hard to make this thing look like something comfortable, like a muzzle that ate the dog's whole face. All that you see are his eyes, and for me thats kinda creepy. It makes it hard for me to bond with him too since you see so little of its expression.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I love its design and especially its evolved form which reminds me of an animal you would see from fantasy movies.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Shieldon is safe now, up next is Bastiodon.

bastiodon.gif

Since we've saved Shieldon, I'm willing to save Bastiodon too.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

Kommo-o can just hit Bastiodon super effectively with a Fighting type attack. And in the case of Totem Kommo-o, one of its underlings can finish Bastiodon off.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Totem Kommo-o uses clanging scales and that has no effect against Pokemon with the soundproof ability and Bastiodon is one of them I learned from online.

Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

I checked out the realistic image of Bastiodon, it looks amazing and also reminds me of a triceratops.

Years
14 I keep looking at the pictures and try to get persuaded, but this thing scares me each time. At best I still see a waffle in an iron when I look at the yellow/brown skin against the steel squares. However, sometimes the thing just looks evil. Those huge hooked teeth that reach all the way to his eyes, a smirking void of a smile, then all that iron and metal begins to remind me of instuments of torture that people were forced to wear. Sorry guys... have to vote against Bastiodon this time.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 37
  • USA
  • Seen Apr 27, 2023

Metacross is more scarier since it looks like a creepy ugly spider and Bastiodon looks like an awesome triceratops.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back