• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Online now

Lumineon is safe now, Mantyke is next.

mantyke.gif

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Manta rays freak me out in reality, but thankfully Mantyke is a much cuter version, haha.

Last edited:
    Years

I think that it evolves with a Remoraid in your party is cool. I like unusual methods of evolution like the eeveelutions or mantyke or in may Inkay. Stop it autocorrect!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now

Evolving only in a certain month would be a ridiculous evolution method, in my opinion. But evolving with a certain Pokemon in your party is pretty interesting.

Years
    • Online now

My least favourite evolution method is trading. Having to hold your 3DS upside down comes close.

Last edited:
    Years

A friendly Pokemon that can be found approaching boats and swimming near the ocean's surface with schools of Remoraid.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back