• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • 17 Aren't there Snover in the route near Snowpoint City in Sinnoh? That very beautiful area with the serene music where it always snows and you can evolve eevee into Glaceon...

Last edited:
    Years

I loved the story from XY about an Abomasnow saving a beat up Mamoswine and carrying it to the nearest town.

Last edited:
    Years

Abomasnow is one of the few Pokemon I like that can go mega. Oh boy, I have a long list of Pokemon I am not happy that have a mega evolution and Abomasnow sure is not one of them.

Last edited:

forg

ba-dum tssss. [icon]coffee-pot[/icon]
    Years

While I do adore Snover, I'm not a big fan of the design of its final evolution. Never utilized one either.

Last edited:
    Years

Abomasnow saved a beat up Mamoswine and it has a beautiful design. How could people not like it?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

Abomasnow is safe now. Now we get a wave of cross-gen evolutions, starting with Weavile.

weavile.gif

I'm going to vote it up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back