• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Now that I've given it a proper look, I don't particularly care for Arceus' overall design. It's certainly not on the same level as the Creation trio, which I love.

Years
    • Seen today

Dialga and Giratina have awesome designs. I think Palkia's neck looks a little weird, but it's okay otherwise. Arceus, on the other hand, looks like a deer stuck in a giant ring.

Years

Arceus is shown to care for and safeguard the planet in ancient times protected it from cataclysms such as meteors, and it would show gratitude and compassion in return to those who treated it with equal kindness.

Years

Its power can also bring back things that it once destroyed, make certain things vanish into thin air, or to halt time.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

Arceus is the only trio master of two different trios, being the master of both the Lake Guardians and the Creation trio.

Years

It has the power to recreate the creation trio as well, presumably to guard the dimensions when a trainer has caught one of them.

Years
    • Seen today
    With that, we move on to Gen 5, which starts with a mythical Pokemon: Victini.

victini.gif

I'll vote this cute thing up.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back