• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

It's, uh... unique? To be honest, I like its concept, but I think they went the wrong way about it! Its typing and movepool could also be a lot more interesting.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It can use Trick Room to turn from one of the slowest Pokemon to one of the fastest, but only under Trick Room.

However, it has two 4x weaknesses because of it's type combination, so Pokemon like Cresselia, Porygon2 and Oranguru have affordable bulk to set up Trick Room much more safely.

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen yesterday

I'm not sure what to do with this game after Zeraora. We could wait until Sword and Shield are released, or we could restart from Bulbasaur.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Melmetal is the last Pokemon prior to Sword & Shield, but it's up to the rest of the game's players to decide what course of action is best.

I would wait until Sword & Shield are released, but as mentioned just now, I'll let the other players decide.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Before I get neck deep on this subject, I personally would have loved Stakataka to be a Rock/Ghost-type, although even I know there are better ways to have a spooky rock Pokémon.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

While it has great offenses and speed, it's movepool is way too barren to be an S-tier threat, but it can still surprise you if you're not careful.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

At least Chandelure can learn Energy Ball to deal with some of Fire's weaknesses.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

I am in the majority who think Blacephalon gives off some Pennywise vibes, since It (the film the latter is from) got remade for 2017.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's signature move is Mind Blown, a strong Fire-type move that cuts half of it's own health.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

We did it, all of the Ultra Beasts are dead. We've saved the world!

Needless to say, Blacephalon has been terminated.

Anyways, the lightning fast Zeraora is next.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back