• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's signature Ability is Soul Heart, which raises Sp. Atk each time a Pokémon faints in battle.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's signature move is Spectral Thief, a hard-hitting Ghost-type move that steals stat buffs while delivering a serious blow to the enemy.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It has the Technician Ability, which makes it a very formidable opponent because of it's boosted Shadow Punches and Shadow Sneaks.

Years

While in hiding in the shadows of others, it can understand their feelings and copies their abilities.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

I'd like to try fighting with a Marshadow some time, it has a very nice typing and I like its set of moves. Cute as well!

Years
    • Seen today

Marshadow is safe now. It's Ultra Beast time again, starting with Poipole.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Hyzenthlay

Years

Poipole is one of the few (if not the only!) UBs I like, so... I'll make allowances! It's very cute in the anime from what I've seen. <3

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's very easy to miss the Move Relearner in order to teach it Dragon Pulse, which is needed to evolve this adorable toxic alien into Naganadel.

Hyzenthlay

Years

Well, I agree that the UB designs are very out of place, with too much detail in their designs which makes them look fussy, so... I'm not against voting down if you guys are!

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It is the signature Pokémon of the Ultra Recon Squad.

Poipole is considered a Starter Pokemon in some other universe or timeline.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back