• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

I think it'd be more interesting if it either was a real Pokemon instead of an Ultra Beast, or if it was in Megaman NT Warrior or any of its sequels (Axess, Stream, Beast, Beast+).

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It can learn Fell Stinger to drastically raise it's physical Attack if it KOs the enemy.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's codename is UB: Adhesive.

It sprays liquids from the needles on it's head. In the anime, it is capable of creating illustrations on walls with colorful liquids.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Sorry, my cute ultra babu, but we have a world to protect from ultra devastation!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

Poipole has been terminated. Up next is its evolution, Naganadel.

naganadel.gif

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It's codename is UB: Stinger.

It's shiny form has the colors of a bee, wasp or even a hornet.

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

Because I never got around to finishing Ultra Moon, it was some time before I discovered Poipole even had an evolution!

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
Years

I suppose it was because I had just played Moon and the games were far too similar (not to mention the cutscenes always put me off!). I grew addicted to Legendary/shiny hunting in the Ultra Wormhole but dropped it shortly after that!

Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen today

I wish they added an option to skip the cutscenes.

An option to view the cutscenes later would also be nice, but that wouldn't be a requirement, since people can upload them to YouTube.

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Nasty Plot allows Naganadel to set up it's already solid Sp. Atk into terrifying levels.

Timid is a great nature to run on it, as it can boost it's very good Speed stat per kill in battle.

As a result, it was too much and it indeed banned to Ubers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back