• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Corviknight has numerous resistances, thanks to it's Flying/Steel-type combo.

Years
    • Seen today

Corviknight is safe now. Blipbug is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 4.4 (Finished)

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years

He's cute! In a funny sort of way. He just looks so anxious and troubled that my heart goes out to him, haha! He'd be the worrywart of the team.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It is very good at gathering information and assessing it's surroundings, despite not being strong.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

I don't have much else to say, but I will still vote it up, regardless.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It learns Light Screen, Reflect and Confusion upon evolution, since it's Psychic powers have just awakened.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

It takes a little long to evolve, but it's last stage has some pretty good bulk for a Bug-type.

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Light Screen and Reflect + Eviolite can be an impenetrable combo.

Years
    • Seen today

I once had my Dottler fight a Koffing. I set up a Reflect, and the Koffing used Selfdestruct. My Dottler tanked it.

Back