• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years
    Weavile is safe.

Magnezone up next:
    The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

Magnezone was my electric Pokemon during my Platinum playthrough. It's design is one that people love or hate, but I personally just love the way it looks. It reminds me of a spaceship, and I named my magnezone Enterprise from Star Trek..

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen today

I defeated Cynthia's garchomp in one hit because i had a lickilicky on my team with expolsion.

But yeah it's not that notable of a pokemon

Years

i think it's cute too. Though it's tongue amusingly looks shorter than lickitung's, you'd think it might grow even bigger. But then again that sometimes happens with Pokemon when they evolve. Dragonair's a lot taller than Dragonite, except for the giant Dragonite in the Mystery at the Lighthouse episode.

Back