• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years

"Their saliva contains lots of components that can dissolve anything. The numbness caused by their lick does not dissipate." - Y Pokedex

Just saying 😙

Years

Lickilicky saved.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

I think I'll abstain on Rhyperior for now. I could go either way.

Years
    • Seen today

Rhyperior is stronger than Rhydon and has Solid Rock. However, Rhydon has a better design and can be bulkier with the Eviolite.

Years

Looks like this pokémon is kinda in limbo so I'll give the thread a bump. I never used Rhyperior, and prefer Rhydon as well. I don't hate Rhyperior, but if we only have one upvoter I think voting down might be more efficient for now, since I am not wild about this thing.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Online now

They took one of the sleekest and best simple designs of any pokemon ever, and turned it into a walking rock.

Years
    • Online now

Arguably the most obnoxious method to obtain this. Trading while needing a specific held item.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today

Annoying evolution method and even then it's not that much stronger than Rhydon.

Back