• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

When mounted on either Glastrier or Spectrier, Calyrex has a special ability called "As One" that essentially enables the king to use two Abilities in battle alongside it's steed.

Years
    • Seen today

Calyrex is safe now Time for the Hisuian Pokemon, starting with Wyrdeer.

The Pokemon Race Version 5.0

Sadly, I can't find any animated GIF's for this Pokemon. Regardless, I don't like it.

Years

I don't think Stantler is ugly, just ordinary, and that's typical of normal type pokemon, they are closer to real-life animals. Wyrdeer though I think looks cool actually. It reminds me of the Deer God from Princess Mononoke.

Years

I liked it as a mount/ride Pokemon in Legends, I could get nearly anywhere with it. You usually don't see it's face when you ride it though.
    Pretty sure I've been to multiple areas I wasn't supposed to be able to reach until I get the Sneasler ride with it.

Back