• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Safe.

Latias:
    The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Years

They are incredibly fast with vast movepools and they are built to provide two totally different and valuable roles to the player, with latios being a great sweeper there for offense, and Latias the defensive pokemon that supports your team.

Great signature moves, signature held items and had extremely powerful mega. They have endearing designs, and also big personalities in the movies they appear in.

My only beef is that I wish their mega evolutions didn't look the same as each others, but I still like both pokemon a lot.

Combo of Latias and Heatran are responsible for me clearing the Battle factory at the frontier. I will repay her kindness to me with an upvote. She's wonderful

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back