• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years

I have some history with Jirachi and why I value it so much. I got my hands on the mystery gift Jirachi in Heart gold when I was like 12. I raised it to level 100 and treasured it so, but then I made one fatal mistake. I transfered it to the pokewalker, and I forgot to take it out of my pocket before my mom washed it in the washing machine. I remember crying because I lost a pokemon I treasured so much, and to make matters worse you cannot get an event pokemon a second time. Not to mention I could no longer use the pokewalker even if I replaced the battery because Heart gold thinks I still have Jirachi. This happened several years ago, and I have since transferred my pokemon to the later gens and restarted Heart gold.

Years
    Safe.

The final Hoenn Pokemon:
    The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years

It is considered a Mythical Pokémon, yet OR/AS makes it catchable during normal gameplay, as part of the Delta Episode.

Years
    • Seen today
    Attention everyone! After some much appreciated feedback, I've decided to make a new thread to continue this race. I'll put up a new thread momentarily. Stay tuned!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back