• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years

I think the reason that groudon was originally a pure ground type was so that it wouldn't be 4x weak to Kyogre. Once it got desolate land in oras though water was no longer a problem, so they could make it's primal form the dual fire type it always appeared to be.

I love the entire weather trio by the way. Hoenn has great legendaries!

Years
    Safe.

Time for Rayray:
    The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Years

We might as well as skip to 20 with this pokemon. Rayquaza is one of the best, if not, the greatest pokemon of all time. Top tier shiny, the most OP mega in pokemon history, and in Mystery Dungeon he destroyed a meteor using Hyper Beam.

Years

I will never forget the first time I laid eyes on Rayquaza. The 1st Mystery Dungeon hypes him up as a guardian of the skies that lives in a tower on clouds. Yes, a tower of clouds. Better known as Sky Tower. The music that plays as you're scaling such a tower in an attempt to save the world rings in my ears as I think about it. Then you reach Rayquaza, and he makes his presence known as a pokemon that does not want to be disturbed by anyone. Then you beat him, and he charges up his hyper beam. Then KA-BOOM. He destroys a meteor the size of an island. What a great way to hype up a pokemon.

Years
    • Seen today

The first time when I saw Rayquaza was when I saw an advertisement in some paper about Pokemon Emerald. I got the game as soon as possible.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back