• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Staryu was saved.

The evo is next:
    The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Last edited:

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years

Misty's Starmie is notable for being a fully-evolved Pokémon in a second Gym, and also an infamous run killer for Nuzlockers - second only to Sabrina's team.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

A personal favorite of Generation 1. Fails to really articulate why. Probably stood out by having a good sprite, sharp edges, and improving on a simple star shape.

Years

All of Misty's water Pokémon for the Indigo League have been voted on psyduck, horsea, goldeen, staryu, and now Starmie. Wish we could have saved her golden too, the pretty koi goldfish Pokémon, and maybe her funny psyduck, but glad we're at least voting up these cool, beautiful, powerful and mysterious star Pokémon of hers. I love this line, one of the very best water types in Kanto and in general.

Years

Both Staryu and Starmie have heavenly shinier, Starmie's core goes from a ruby to an amethyst. Staryu gets more of a blue lace agate core-- yes, I know my jewelry. Staryu's body also turns more of a platinum color. Happy to have one of my own.

Years

I like one form and dislike the other, so no matter which way this goes one will get to hitch a ride with the other...
    I've grown to like Galarian Mr. Mime and don't like the Kanto one. Guess I'll vote up for the Galarian form.

Years

I wouldn't catch either of these Pokémon, but I dislike the Galarian one slightly less because the ice characteristics distinguish it slightly more from just looking like a person. My problem with Kanto's Mr. Mime is that I just see a man, just a Fleischer cartoon drawing of a guy wearing clown clothes and makeup. The idea of capturing a human and carrying it around in a ball is creepy to me, so I will never like this thing.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back