• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Haunter looks a lot like the Ghost sprite used when you first encounter the dead Marowak in Lavender Town. Better have that Silph Scope on hand!

Years
    • Seen today

Haunter is safe now. Time for my second favourite Pokemon ever: Gengar.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.0

Years

GENGAR IS THE BEST POKEMON OF ALL TIME. Kinda. I really really love it and I too was stuck with haunter through my childhood cause i had no one to trade with lol

so now that I can get gengar, I almost always have it on my teams ("almost" bc sometimes i wanna try other ghosts lol or dark types. or even poison.)

Years
    • Seen Jan 10, 2024

Gengar has both a Mega Evolution and a Gigantamax form that emerge from the ground.

Years

I wish the mega gengar shiny was the actual shiny for gengar :( its still one of my faves, but it DOES deserve a better shiny.

Orion☆

The Whole Constellation
    Years

My favourite Ghost-type before Mimikyu came along! It has HILARIOUS animations in Pokémon Camp and it makes me very happy.

I wish Ash's Gengar in the anime had looked like Gengar did in the Indigo League episodes, though. It was adorable; Ash's just looks too uncanny valley. :(

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Seen today

Kind of neutral on it. Might be more interesting with less generic rocks. Could easily do a regional variant with obsidian, sedimentary rocks, or something with gems stuck in it. Would not have come out in the old sprites, though.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back