• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Seen yesterday
    20?

Either way, Espurr is safe. Meowstic is next.

The Pokemon Race Version 6.1

Years

The one negative I have is the rather low stats for a pvp pokemon. However, it does have infiltrator, and depending on the gender it can be an offense sp. attacker or use prankster shenanigans.

Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now

Still a cat. Reasonably pleased with the evolution. Changes the male's eye color from light green to...something, if anything. Prefers the female design more.

Years

"Do not suppose that I have come to bring peace to the earth. I did not come to bring peace, but a sword." - Matthew 10:34 NIV

Honedge has an amazing design as a weapon. It perfectly fits the steel and ghost design.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Any pronoun
    • Online now

Good enough. Pulls off an animated weapon better than one would expect from the concept. Particularly likes the hand design in the cloth.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back