• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokemon Trainer Academy (OOC) (NEW!)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
Hey, it's me, IceFyr1928. If you were on late last night/early this morning, you may have noticed that someone cracked my account. As such, I have changed to a new one, though I will be busy tryin to recover some of my lost stuff these next few days, so I will not post much if at all.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Hey, it's me, IceFyr1928. If you were on late last night/early this morning, you may have noticed that someone cracked my account. As such, I have changed to a new one, though I will be busy tryin to recover some of my lost stuff these next few days, so I will not post much if at all.

Awh, that sucks. Better luck with this one!
And nice Profile Picture!

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
I'll be posting soon or early in the morning to get Rosalyn out of class

Edit.

Leaving today guys :) I'll be checking everyday so I can keep up with what's going on but won't be able to post.

Last edited:

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Welp. Just got a heck of a post finished, as if I haven't done enough posting the past week. Introducing Looker of the International Police! He'll be a fun one to play out I'm sure... x3 I guess I could make him a Canon character and build a SU if I wanted to play him out more often... or if anyone would like interaction with Looker in the future.

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
@PinkSapphire: I won't be revealing much, but I will tell you that yes--Kiyoko will be 'back'~

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
I am curious as to what's going on with Valorie.

Perhaps Zen could catch Valorie's panicked thoughts and come to help?

Dawn

[span="font-size:180%;font-weight:900;color:#a568f
Years
Spoiler: Valorie isn't in the school at all.

But yeah. I'm going to have to make a few more posts before she actually becomes available for encounter.

Cosmic Fury

[color=red][I][css-div="font-size: 12px; font-vari
Years
@ Megaman, Looker would most definitely be taking a look into Adrian and his own back story, if he's going to be anywhere near in-character. The exchange will be pretty funny though...

But first, I'm going to get him out of class and into some trouble with the island's Rockets. I've been waiting too long for a post to work with.

PsychoticMoonlight

Beautiful Insanity
Years
Name (First, Middle-optional and Last): Saiyuu Mori

Nickname (Optional): Sai to friends.

Age (10-15):14

Gender (Male or Female): Female

Dorm (Raikou Dorm, Entei Dorm or Suicune Dorm): Entei Dorm

Appearance (A picture will do but describe what he/she wears otherwise and any other information): 1 Paragraph
Saiyuu is tall(5'9)a skinny with tan skin and black hair. She has dark brown eye's, and one covered by a bang.
Morning
Spoiler:

Evening
Spoiler:

Night
Spoiler:

Personality (How does your character act? Do people enjoy being around you?: 2 Paragraphs
Even though Saiyuu dresses depressingly, she is very fun to be around. Kind and fun loving, she always there for a friend. Saiyuu is a tom-boy, who in fact, is very gentle. Unlike everyone else, Saiyuu spends here free time outside reading.(Or asleep.) She isn't afraid to say wether she likes or dislikes you.
Saiyuu has a dangerous side as well. As long as your not interfereing with her life style, you'll be fine. Saiyuu loves a great prank and will easily become friendly with a sense of humor. Saiyuu can deal with anything with a smile on her face. She loves dark and ghost types. Saiyuu is also easily bored.

History (Where did you grow up? Why you decided to go to the trainer school? Family? Etc..): 3 Paragraphs
Saiyuu grew up in Johto, in Ecruteak City. She had a few complications in here life there but always faced it with a smile. She knew what she was doing and why and foucused on that which was important. Ecruteak was loud and obnoxious, but she learned to deal. Later on she would be in a great Academy.

Saiyuu grew up with a little sister and a little brother. Her mom was always at work and so was her dad. Even when they came home, all they did was sleep. Saiyuu took care of everything: The cooking, cleaning, and more. When Saiyuu was done more work piled up. That's why she was surprised when she was sent to the Trainer Academy.

Saiyuu had sent an apllication, but was later accepted. She had always wanted to go there. Even as a kid it was her only dream. She chose the Trainer Academy becuase they had her favorite subjects. Dark and Ghost type classes. More to the point she wanted to meet new trainers and such. When her application was accepted she was a little bit concerned about her siblings until her mom explained some things. Saiyuu never removes her ring even while sleeping, because it was a promise gift from her mother.

Pokémon): Quilava
Species: Quilava
Nickname(Optional): Cynder
Personality: Bold and kind.
Lvl(Max 20): 16
Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Flamethrower
Overheat
Lava Plume
Sunny Day
Ember

Pokémon): Gabite
Species: Gabite
Nickname(Optional): Gabre
Personality: Rash, but can be calm. Sometimes.
Lvl(Max 20): 20
Moveset(Up to 6 Tm and Egg moves allowed): Draco Meteor
Dragon Claw
Dragon Breath
Dragon Pulse
Dragon Tail

Megaman765

Really wants shiny Porygon Z:3
Years
Classes started awhile ago so not particularly sure... any teacher characters wanna vouch for me?

Also Mark's sitting in the Pokemon center right now. Covered in soot and looking like he got out of hell if anybody wants to meet him :)

Years
  • Age 35
  • Seen Jun 11, 2019
Can I just clarify, is the Pokemon Centre on in the Academy grounds or is it in Oak Town? Or is there one at each location? Cheers!

DeathofShadows

The Brightest Darkness
Years
IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT

I sadly do not have time to continue playing here. This does mean that I will no longer be here, but if it is alright with the GMs, you may bunny Steven Yew as an NPC.

Pie, I'm sorry to put you in such a fix... Feel free to bunny him, or even release the class early. It's your choice.

Years
@Everyone in Zayne's class - Sorry I haven't posted again for a while. I'll be sure to find time in the next few days.

@Ice/SoD (best acronym ever xD) - I'll try to think of something. Sorry to see Yew go though. On another note I have an idea for how to work around DeathofShadows leaving but I want to get an okay from a GM (and probably him) too. Can I write as though he went missing (suspected rocket involvement maybe?) and use it to fuel a "personal arc" for Zayne?

Years
@Everyone in Zayne's class - Sorry I haven't posted again for a while. I'll be sure to find time in the next few days.

@Ice/SoD (best acronym ever xD) - I'll try to think of something. Sorry to see Yew go though. On another note I have an idea for how to work around DeathofShadows leaving but I want to get an okay from a GM (and probably him) too. Can I write as though he went missing (suspected rocket involvement maybe?) and use it to fuel a "personal arc" for Zayne?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back