• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread 2.0

Status
Not open for further replies.

Muffin™

Knows your age
    Years
    I am a shiny hunter. Now I just found my Emerald that I bought in 05' that I have lost for over 4 years. I bought another Emerald in 09'. I want to... reset my old Emerald and make a new file so I can SR for shinys... but it has my old skewl Pokemon on it. Should I reset my old Emerald [[my new one has shinys and lv 100s]] Need help. Now.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
    Years
    If you love your Old Skool Pokemon from 2005, trade them to the new version and restart so you can SR for shinies on the restarted version.

Then you don't have to choose between a complete wipe or your beloved Old Skool Pokemon.

If you don't have two systems to trade, then... hmm... It would depend if you really want shinies, or really want to keep your old Pokemon. Which is more important, and which do you plan to use?

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
    Years
    If you like your shinies and lv 100s then keep them.. though I dunno if you'd care to keep them if they were hacks and clones anyways since they're so common to get nowadays if they're hacks :/

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Boy problems...

Okay. So I'm dating Alex. He has to take anti-depressent blah blah blah. He says I make him really happy so, yeah. He went to a party yesterday at noon and the last time he texted me was 12:36pm. It's 7:35 am now. I haven't heard from him since 12:36.

Should I be worried?

Last edited:
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Are you worried about where he is? Did he miss plans you had made?

What exactly are you worried about? Does he always alert about how he is all the time?

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    I'm worried that he did something he shouldn't have(smoke, drink, ect.).

Or got hit by a car...cause he had to walk from his house to the party which is a long ways across a busy road...

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Do you live near him? Maybe you should go over and see him.

Or at least ring him up. If he's not answering his cell, try his home number. :3
    If he'd been hit by a car, I think maybe you'd have known about it by now.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 10, 2015
    Try his cell or try to obtain his house number from mutual friends.

I don't know if that where you live has some sort of equivalent to the yellow pages?
    But maybe you could find him in there. [If such a thing exists for you]

Saltare.

Brain bangin'
    Years
    Try his cell or try to obtain his house number from mutual friends.

I don't know if that where you live has some sort of equivalent to the yellow pages?
    But maybe you could find him in there. [If such a thing exists for you]

We have yellow pages...

*sigh* I guess I'll hope that he texts me soon. And I can't get his number from anyone because well, our friends think it's hilarious that we are even dating.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2010
    i have a problem, i'm in love with a guy, but he might be mad at me so instead i have this feelings for a girl but she's taken with a guy that she'll be with forever but she might like another guy but he left the country and i don't know what to do can you help me or will i have to live this life alone?

Years
    • Seen Jan 4, 2013
    gorl i know exactly what you are going through you been there done that jut have to roll with the pucnches i guess !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i am ehre 4 u!!!!!

Trap-Eds

Dig a hole, dig a hole........
    Years
    i have a problem, i'm in love with a guy, but he might be mad at me so instead i have this feelings for a girl but she's taken with a guy that she'll be with forever but she might like another guy but he left the country and i don't know what to do can you help me or will i have to live this life alone?

Wait wait wait...whaddya mean that the guy might be mad at you? Did/do you talk to him at all? And as for the girl, unless she has feelings for you, I think you might want to leave her be, since you say there's two other guys and all.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    I'm trying to get Tier 5 status on here by using my amazon account, but sadly, i can't use gift cards to donate :/. only credit cards...

FAWWWWWWWWWWWW*!

-.-

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    There's a wonderful site called PayPal. PokéCommunity uses this site to manage donations from members.

Years
    • Seen Nov 17, 2023
    Sadly, I'm not old enough to have PayPal, and i can't use the cell phone method. my parents don't want me to use their credit cards to donate because apparently its a "waste of money"

might as well stick to snail mail :3

Heart's Soul

Hey, look, I was gone.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • Seen Aug 20, 2020
    Sadly, I'm not old enough to have PayPal, and i can't use the cell phone method. my parents don't want me to use their credit cards to donate because apparently its a "waste of money"

might as well stick to snail mail :3

Big mistake, if you do that, then you're screwed. Most mail gets lost, I had that as a problem.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back