• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Post Your Problems Thread

Are these answers helpful?

• Yes

Votes: 5 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 8 38.1%
  • Somewhat

Votes: 2 9.5%
  • For a Pokemon forum

Votes: 6 28.6%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

kingofjokers

This is not a custom title!!!!
    Years
    my dog died today she got hit by a car we buried her under her dig house and have all her stuff in there but i cant stop crying and cant stop feeling sad it like hurts in the inside of my heart every time i think of her and i start tearing up i need help to feel better if you could pm me with your answers to make me feel better please and thank you :'( :(

Tokin

:3
    Years
    • Seen Sep 19, 2009
    losing a loved one is never easy, it's perfectly normal to grief their death, if it helps think of all the good times and think that most likely your dog is in a better place now^^

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
    My condolences on the death. It's amazing how a pet can become so much more, how we can love and identify so much with them. To have her taken away in an untimely and brutal manner must be even worse. She'll be in my thoughts and prayers, as will you and yours. Grieve, and remember her, but remember too that death is best answered with life and that those who love us most would not want to see our lives ruined by their memory. Grieve, but live and enjoy life. Take this as a reminder to make a mark on the world in her honor and memory.

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    Same thing happened to me, except we had to put our dog down. She was going blind and she had diabetes, so it was only fair on her half that we put her down. All I can say is stay strong, your family will support you and everything will clear up eventually. Grieving will just make your life worse. Remember the good times you had with her and just remember that she had a good life. Like Master Electrician said, she wouldn't want you to grieve over her death, so live life to the fullest and use this experience to push yourself harder in work and other things.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    my dog died today she got hit by a car we buried her under her dig house and have all her stuff in there but i cant stop crying and cant stop feeling sad it like hurts in the inside of my heart every time i think of her and i start tearing up i need help to feel better if you could pm me with your answers to make me feel better please and thank you :'( :(

Time is the best healer.
    When my cat died I swore I would never get another cat. It took me a while to get over it, that cat had such a personality, some people see animals as an object but they have souls aswell. I'm getting another cat now, 8 years later, I saw that getting another cat wasn't a bad thing and I wasn't replacing my old cat. I'm no longer upset but I still remember that cat and always will.

Master Electrician

Pretty pretty lights
    Years
    Well, it's come to this: Roughly three weeks ago, I broke up with my girlfriend. It was a long distance relationship, and looking back, one I wasn't terribly invested in. It lasted for four months, all told. I grew interested in another who reciprocated. We're currently together, and I have to say, very happily so. Unfortunately, my ex doesn't seem to be able to get past it.

It's infuriating, really. She's behaving childishly about the entire thing. I admit that I could have handled the breakup more gracefully and my temper during it, but point blank, I just couldn't handle being with her anymore, whether or not there was anyone else involved. I do still care about her and want her to be happy, but I'm just so sick of her doing everything she can to keep wallowing in self-pity that I talk to her as little as I can so as I don't wind up in another fit of pique. Any thoughts on how to control that anger?

Zet

Years
    when you feel angry you can always start punching a punching bag or boxing bag, I forget what they're called or stress balls can be good if money is an issue

Azzurra

Banned
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen May 3, 2013
    People really have been annoying me lately, and stress has been building up. I've been thinking of actually hitting a guy because of his continuous annoyance.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    Well, it's come to this: Roughly three weeks ago, I broke up with my girlfriend. It was a long distance relationship, and looking back, one I wasn't terribly invested in. It lasted for four months, all told. I grew interested in another who reciprocated. We're currently together, and I have to say, very happily so. Unfortunately, my ex doesn't seem to be able to get past it.

It's infuriating, really. She's behaving childishly about the entire thing. I admit that I could have handled the breakup more gracefully and my temper during it, but point blank, I just couldn't handle being with her anymore, whether or not there was anyone else involved. I do still care about her and want her to be happy, but I'm just so sick of her doing everything she can to keep wallowing in self-pity that I talk to her as little as I can so as I don't wind up in another fit of pique. Any thoughts on how to control that anger?

I think the best thing to do is to simply stop talking to her. While she is still talking to you she won't get over it and will remain as she is currently. (speaking from personal experience)

jasonresno

[fight through it]
    Years
    So I've come to the conclusion that I hate my job and I'm seeking to remedy the situation! Wish me luck!

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years

I'd recommend just changing the subject every time she brings it up. I've never been in that sort of situation personally, but I know good friends who've just changed the subject every time. Ignoring them just makes them feel more needy and most of the time become semi-attention whores, trust me. :]

People really have been annoying me lately, and stress has been building up. I've been thinking of actually hitting a guy because of his continuous annoyance.

Never, ever hit someone for being "annoying". The only time you hit someone is for self defense, or else you can be reported to the police and you'll be in serious trouble then. I'd recommend just... letting it go. Ignore him and just walk away and pretend it means nothing to you. Take all your stress out on a bag or something... I usually punch my pillow. Don't use a stress ball, they don't work. They just make your hands ache.

I think the best thing to do is to simply stop talking to her. While she is still talking to you she won't get over it and will remain as she is currently. (speaking from personal experience)

Not talking to them just makes them more needy and like I stated, they become attention whores. They won't stop bugging you until they get a reply.

So I've come to the conclusion that I hate my job and I'm seeking to remedy the situation! Wish me luck!

Good luck with that, jasonresno!

Last edited:
    Years
    I got one you guys might not have heard before.

My band recently disbanded and I have to start from scratch (again!). Anyway, they took their instruments with them and they were from my school, my age. No one else in my school can play the guitar or bass guitar that good, but we do have a backup drummer. I want new members, but I want people my age in the band and there is really no one else I can find. Any ideas on what I can do?

Guillermo

i own a rabbit heh
    Years
    If you really want a band so much, make one of those... bulletin things. You put all the instructions like where to meet, the preferred age, to bring their instrument and stuff on a piece of paper and stick it up all around your area.

That's really all I can think of. That or just... waiting patiently for someone to show up.

Yrie

I'm done here. Ciao~
    Years
    Um...I'm sure someone out there likes them, there's always at least a couple.

@ Master Electrician - Your girlfriend is probably hurt over the whole thing and tries to make herself feel a bit better about it by behaving the way she is. I suggest you try to understand what she's going through at the moment, I mean, it's not exactly an easy thing to get over, and some people naturally take longer than others. Try to put it out of your mind for at least a small while each day, or take a walk or something calm, which usually helps.

Deefie

it's hard to hold a candle~!
    Years
    Well, it's a long story....

I have this disease which makes my bones act unnatural(or w/e) It makes them grow tumors of bone on the bone, which can cause pain in my legs and arms.

Now esspecially around this time, it sucks.
    I had surgery 4 months ago. They gave me a sort of metal construction, which corrects my bone.

Now, yesterday i had gymnastics i left,my theacher and i make an agreement, i didn't have to come, but now my theacher told the dean(spelling?) i wasn't there and i got into some serious trouble today...

I GOT SCREWED!!! D:

EDIT: YEEAAAHSSSSHHH, first post n.n

Vanilla Kitsune

Bloody git
    Years

I'm officially a wreck. My dad is leaving my mom. It's done for them. She stole money from his bank account to help some guy she's probably in an affair with.

I need some help/advice. Please? I tried begging my dad not to go, but its not gonna work out.

Yu_&_Rei

♪Its Quiz Time!♪
    Years
    hmm, like annoying in what way? maybe a good stress reliever (if u feel violent) is to take a punching bag and beat on it. if u dont own one go to the gym or something. if u need more advice PM me.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back