• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Prism Cup (Challengers Welcome)

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
Thanks everyone. It was a lot of fun. Now for my prizes, I would like the totodile, vulpix, swablu, froakie, moltres, and zapdos

So lemme clarify some stuff. You win all of the following:

Zapdos
Moltres
Articuno
Mewtwo
Dialga
Lugia
Latias
Terrakion (lol)
Entei (also lol)

Vulpix
Froakie
Swablu
Totodile
[x]
[x]

Dratini
Scyther
Timburr
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
Tyrunt
Drifloon
Klefki
Noibat
Snivy
Gothita

PicPax Wins:

The 5 non-legendary shinies you don't choose

Dratini
Scyther
Timburr
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
Tyrunt
Drifloon
Klefki
Noibat
Snivy
Gothita

Cyclone Wins:

Dratini
Scyther
Timburr
Chimchar
Piplup
Turtwig
Tyrunt
Drifloon
Klefki
Noibat
Snivy
Gothita

I'm still waiting on some of this stuff to come in. I've bred copies of Zekrom's stuff as well as mine, and will be breeding copies of Cakesu's non-shiny prizes this weekend.

Great tournament, btw guys. I had a ball.

skyburial

Orca Hype
Years
So when do we get prizes? Also, if PicPax does want my Gardevoir, I'd be happy to find a cloner and trade him it :)

Sweet. Still need to know what 2 additional non-legendary shinies you want and then I can at least get the ball rolling. I still need some of the prizes traded into my custody so I can disburse them, and there are some hold ups on Rob's end with Poke Bank access.

ScraggyTrainer

Whimsy!
Years
Sweet. Still need to know what 2 additional non-legendary shinies you want and then I can at least get the ball rolling. I still need some of the prizes traded into my custody so I can disburse them, and there are some hold ups on Rob's end with Poke Bank access.

Ummmmm let's go with Abra and Ralts ( can never have too many shiny Gardevoir :P )

Back