• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Rad Reds (No Blues Allowed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alexander Nicholi

what do you know about computing?
    Years
    I love how this team relates to the Hidenburg Zeppelin...

Spoiler:

Maybe because... Same ending?.
    The Rad Reds (No Blues Allowed)

Sonata

Don't let me disappear
    Years
    I don't have a single post in this thread that wouldn't be annoying to edit for my scores. Woo new post.

Spoiler:

Last edited:

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    I never knew that YouTube gave you giant gold plaques for big content creators. That's pretty cool
    Spoiler:

Most of the video is Linus going into detail about the progress of their business, which is actually pretty sweet. I'm such a fan.

Years
    One new challenge we should do is avoid VM and/or PM conversations with any Blue members... to prove the rivalry is a thing and avoid learning their secrets.

Alexander Nicholi

Years
    Oh, what wicked webs we weave...
    when we practice to deceive...

Arbitration like that unnecessarily complicates things. You know what I think? Let it all burn. Having my psychoanalytical thinking cap on will prove dire for both us and our rivals. I suggest you grab yours too. Together we can shut this down.

Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    I feel like my current theme isn't exactly matching my team membership. {XD}

Also, apparently it's not what I deduced while looking through the signup thread, but then again, this definitely is far more complex than any hint could have hidden.

them listz for them quotz:

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/Her, It/Its
    • Seen today
    Yeah you are definitely the wrong color. You need to dress up in your "Team Magma" uniform now.
    But maybe I'm in disguise. What better way than dressing up in the enemies coat?

Also I thought it was a reference to characters Red and Blue, because Red > Blue.

Skip Class

previously zappyspiker, but rainbow keeps trying t
    Years
    Team Red on their way to setting Team Blue on fire and watching them burn to the ground ... slowly.

Them red and blue teams reminding me of TF2 and making me happy being placed on my home team xD

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back