• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Black update

Currently going to take on the battle company in Castelia City to get the exp share. Also working on getting my Woobat's friendship up in order to evolve it. Pretty sure Burgh won't be too hard for me seeing as I have two type advantages.

Current Team
    Spoiler:

Boxed
    Spoiler:

Years
  • Hi, I would like to cancel my challenge and start a new one.
    Game: Alpha Sapphire
    Exclude NFE: Yup
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    National Dex: No
    Restrictions:No legends, and a pokemon that can use fly and another surf please.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Skarper, your team is
    Flygon,cacturne,wigglytuff,sharpedo,claydol,gardevoir
    Could I get a reroll please? I like the team but I would have to only use Gardevoir up to the 4th badge, and then I would immediately be able to catch half of the team in the desert, it's very uneven. But thanks for rolling the team anyway.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Hai everyone, I know I haven't updated in almost a year.
    I will have to start over - sadly, my game got lost somewhere when I was in Oregon.
    *officially have to cancel my previous challenge*
    Don't even know where. Feel kind of saddened on loosing the game - I was doing good, had 5 badges.
    Even worst of all, I lost my shiny Fennekin!

Oh well, it happens.

Well, once again - at least this I'll update a bit more often:

Forum Username: Poke Fox
    Game Version: Pokemon X
    Number of Pokemon: 6
    Exclude NFEs: Yes, not this time
    National Dex: Yes, I have my PokeDex complete, so I can breed all breedable Pokemon
    Restrictions: First two are the main ones
    * 1 Pokemon from each generation (if it evolves in another generation - such as Sneasle or Magneton) doesn't count, needs to have evolution in same generation
    * 1 from each type, including dual types
    * Even if I have my PokeDex complete, I don't have Events - so No Event Pokemon
    * Not really a restriction - more of a preference - try to only give me Pokemon that can breed, I like to start new teams with level 1 Pokemon.
    * not really a restriction - don't give me any of the 6 in my trainer card, as that's my main team. Hoping to try out different Pokemon.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Username: Obsideon
    Game: firered
    Amount of pokemon: 6
    national dex: no
    Nfes: no
    Restrictions:
    Only pkemon that evolve through lvling
    All 6 pokemon have a common type that you decide
    No legendaries or event pokemon

Years
  • Could I get a reroll please? I like the team but I would have to only use Gardevoir up to the 4th badge, and then I would immediately be able to catch half of the team in the desert, it's very uneven. But thanks for rolling the team anyway.

Sure, here you go skarper
    Altaria, sceptile, exploud,medicham,weezing,ludicolo

Years
  • Username: Obsideon
    Game: firered
    Amount of pokemon: 6
    national dex: no
    Nfes: no
    Restrictions:
    Only pkemon that evolve through lvling
    All 6 pokemon have a common type that you decide
    No legendaries or event pokemon
    Obsideon, if you want pokemon of same typing, you shall go for monotype challenge. It's the right place.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Obsideon, if you want pokemon of same typing, you shall go for monotype challenge. It's the right place.

You mean I can't restrict my self to one type of pokemon half the other challenges allow for small parts of other ones like nuzloke and nothing in the rules said I couldn't do this plus I even set the type to random to follow the rules and still make it a random pokemon challenge just with a small twist to make it harder. But if I can't do it then forget it and just make me a random team using the other stuff. And by the way you have to do it specifically cause you posted after me.

Years
  • You mean I can't restrict my self to one type of pokemon half the other challenges allow for small parts of other ones like nuzloke and nothing in the rules said I couldn't do this plus I even set the type to random to follow the rules and still make it a random pokemon challenge just with a small twist to make it harder. But if I can't do it then forget it and just make me a random team using the other stuff. And by the way you have to do it specifically cause you posted after me.
    I didn't meant that but for what you looked, monotype challenge would have been good. Another reason is that firered doesn't have much options for monotype, only one dragon, 4-5 fighting, etc. so okay let me give you a random team.
    Obsideon, here you go:
    Farfetch'd, raichu, dugtrio, kabutops, muk, primeape

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    I didn't meant that but for what you looked, monotype challenge would have been good. Another reason is that firered doesn't have much options for monotype, only one dragon, 4-5 fighting, etc. so okay let me give you a random team.
    Obsideon, here you go:
    Farfetch'd, raichu, dugtrio, kabutops, muk, primeape

Lol of all my luck I got a farfetch'd.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • Well, almost done with the breeding - just need 1 more - just having a familiar issue I always come up, especially with Pokemon I'm not used to using - that is coming up with nicknames.

At least the basics:
    Like I mentioned in the sigh up sheet
    Pokemon X will be my game for the challenge.
    Language: Spanish - I speak Spanish, so I won't have issues at all. I think it's my 5th team I played in Spanish
    My player will be the female, and her name will be named after the one person I admire and take inspiration from, my grandma.
    Player's image in spoiler
    it says "Have I heard right? You say that your name is Maria"
    Spoiler:

At this moment can't show off team info as they still are eggs. Have to play the game a little bit until I get Pokedex and Pokeballs. Fennekin will be my original starter.

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Well, almost done with the breeding - just need 1 more - just having a familiar issue I always come up, especially with Pokemon I'm not used to using - that is coming up with nicknames.

At least the basics:
    Like I mentioned in the sigh up sheet
    Pokemon X will be my game for the challenge.
    Language: Spanish - I speak Spanish, so I won't have issues at all. I think it's my 5th team I played in Spanish
    My player will be the female, and her name will be named after the one person I admire and take inspiration from, my grandma.
    Player's image in spoiler
    it says "Have I heard right? You say that your name is Maria"
    Spoiler:

At this moment can't show off team info as they still are eggs. Have to play the game a little bit until I get Pokedex and Pokeballs. Fennekin will be my original starter.

I can read some spanish so you didn't even have to translate for me!

Also can I have a reroll for that monotype random team you said you could give Kingdom of tea?

Years
  • So my team is Sceptile, Ludicolo, Exploud, Altaria, Medicham, Weezing.
    I'm playing Alpha Sapphire:
    Log 1:
    -Just did the beginning stuff: chose Treecko, named him Reptile.
    -Defeated May.
    -Caught Lotad, named him Manolo.
    -Helped Wally.

Team:
    Reptile, lv 9
    252.png

Moves:
    -Pound
    -Leer
    -Absorb
    -Quick Attack

Manolo, lv 7
    Trozeiani270.gif

Moves:
    -Astonish
    -Growl
    -Absorb

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
    Years
  • 1st Log
    Finally, after a few hours of searching for nicknames, and hatching all the eggs - I finally selected the 6 that will make up the team.
    Decided on: 3 Males - 3 Females
    I spent almost 12 hours going around and around in circles on Kalos Route 22 - right of Santalune City - hatching 30 eggs, 5 of each Pokemon.
    I avoided the majoirity of trainers along the way. So at the moment, I'm going back to first town (forgot it's name) and sort of 'Start the journey' - Fennekin will now stay in my PC box.

I know majority don't speak Spanish - so I will have to translate to English.
    Team info and image:
    Spoiler:

Last edited:

Raven Valt

You gave me power in your gods name.
    Years
  • I can read some spanish so you didn't even have to translate for me!

Also can I have a reroll for that monotype random team you said you could give Kingdom of tea?

Ok you get: Tentacruel, Muk, Arbok, Vileplume, Weezing and Gengar.

And people say you have no variety in Monotype on FireRed. >.>

Years
    • Age 23
    • Seen Apr 6, 2018
    Ok you get: Tentacruel, Muk, Arbok, Vileplume, Weezing and Gengar.

And people say you have no variety in Monotype on FireRed. >.>

Thanks and lol your right. POISON FTW!! But I'm gonna need a reroll on muk it can't be caught in fire red only leaf green.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back