• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Secret of the Unknown [Rated: G]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
Years
  • She gasped when she heard a voice and looked around as Eclipse flew away. When she realized she was being contacted threw telepathic mind she slightly narrowed her eyes and shook her head. "Patience, be more like your name and stopped being all depressed. We need all the help we can get and the only reason we "ignored" you was that we were sure we already had your help. I don't think you realize how hard it is to maintain this level of synchronization and speak. You are no weakling. Now get back here, we need your help!" stated the voice.

"I am a weakling. You guys don't need our help. I'm the only one who knows anything and I'm always being ignored. And just because my name is Patience doesn't mean I am. That is why I chose to be alone with only my pokemon as my only friends." she stated out loud as Eclipse turned and looked at Pat though she didn't think he could hear her after all, she wasn't physical like they were.

She knew that having a physic link with your pokemon isn't needed to make her pokemon stronger. They were strong without it because of friendship, love, and caring. She felt that as long as they believed in their physic link to their pokemon, thinking that's the only way pokemon can be their strongest, she will never be in their league as they have it when she doesn't.

She knew that there are many pokemon trainers who don't have the physic link and still managed to become great trainers.

"Don't look at me like that Eclipse." she firmly commented as Eclipse turned her head and continued flying.

Pat turned to look at the metallic object, but it disappeared as she gasped a bit surprised.

"Wh. . . Where did it go?" she asked herself and she looked down to the ground below and then returned to look at her partner pokemon. "Eclipse, let's go home. They had destroyed that thing without our help. We have a long way to go in training Eclipse."

She felt hurt and Eclipse knew she wasn't being herself. She had thought that evolving would snap her trainer out long enough to launch a powerful attack, but still she was over powered by the metallic creature and the connection they once had was beginning to lesson the longer Pat stayed in her depression state. Eclipse had to do something before she was completely cut off. Not threw psychic powers, but threw one thing that not all trainers had with dragon type pokemon. The power of the mystical dragon of the Dratini power threw out its evolutions.

Years
  • "Where did that thing go?!" Salem shouted as the sync between him and Scizor instantly shattered. The two were thrown a few yards in either direction by the disruption in the sync, and the charged hyperbeam disapated.The bond had been broken and they definetely wouldn't be able to regain it long enough to fight the creature...wherever it had gone.

"I'm sorry Scizor...I was too surprised to keep our bond,"Salem was breathing heavily, tired from wasting so much energy. Strangely Scizor's eyes remained green, though they weren't glowing. "Where could the thing have gone...it was just here! Patience is probably in trouble, we need to get on the move, Scizor!" Without saying his goodbyes he began sprinting in the direction that Patience had went. Scizor followed along, though it had to slow down it's pace to not get ahead of Salem.

Finally they found her. She was standing many yards away, though she was facing the opposite direction, and wouldn't be able to hear him though the noise the storm was making. Next to her was Dragonair, Salem hadn't gotten a good look at it since he was maintaining his bond with Scizor. It was magnificent, and much more powerful looking than Dratini had been. Then he felt it, a small tremor, but the cause of it was terrible. Salem turned around and faced what he'd feared it would be. The steel creature was staring him right in the eyes, just feet away.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry didn't move anywhere because he doesn't care about what is going on. What he did find amusing is the creature has vanished and everyone is running around all over the place and that girl, whatever her name may be, ran off somewhere.

"Hehe, good job Pumpkin, I always knew we could count on you... for nothing! Bwahaha!" Barry smiled as nothing was going the way as everyone hoped it would.

As he sat on his stone he could see in some distance that the figure of the creature is floating right behind the trainer with the Scizor, but instead of warning him, he simply got excited.

"Finally, they're gonna get it. 'Bout time, I'm getting sick of them running around and whining like a bunch of idiots." Barry sound growing impatient as the monster hasn't attacked anyone yet.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • OOC: *Blinks* Their flying. tee hee hee.

IN:

Pat gasped as she was hit with another wave of intense pain to her mind as she collapsed on Eclipse' back. Eclipse turned her head to look at her trainer and began to descend down to the ground. When they landed, Eclipse watched Pat and tapped Pat with her tail in an attempt to awaken her.

FLASHBACK

Pat opened her eyes when she realized she was sitting at a long table full of food. She was bewildered by this interesting place and looked to her right where she saw Salem sitting across from her, but he looked to be about 15 years old. She looked next to her to see Ryozo who looked to be 16 years old. She looked in the other direction to see Ronike about 16 years old sitting on the other side of her. And last was Barry about 13 years old who willingly got up and walked away.

"This feast is too boring. I'm going to leave you losers here." he stated as Pat shook her head.

"Same old Barry. . ." she gasped when she realized what was happening.

They all were wearing unique outfits. A man stood up who was shadowed and Pat couldn't make out his face.

"We welcome the prince of the four regions into our. . . Three princes from our region. Of course the west region has always been thinking they are better then everyone else, but we are still united under a single union." he stated with a gruff voice as Pat watched Barry leave out the door.

Dinner was over and Pat walked out to the garden and spotted Barry sitting alone with an arrogant look on his face. Pat smiled and she walked over to him.

"Is this seat taken?" she asked softly, herself being only 10 years old as Barry smirked.

"Yes. You can't sit here princess crybaby." he growled as Pat glared at him.

"You really should treat a princess that way she needs to be treated. Or any other girl for that matter." stated a new voice as they both turned around to see Ryozo followed by Ronik and Salem.
    They were all at the temples which would one day become the ruins as each of the princes ended up going back to their region. A few months later, war struck out with the four regions and Pat was left inside. Her parents hearing about the Unknown's secret powers had moved in to take control of the metallic object after the innocent poor people begged to be saved. Pat hated how the war broke out and how their people were starving amidst this war. However, her father's greed into gaining more power was too great and Pat ran into the Temple, where she knew the pillar stood with a plate.

Outside the metallic creature found it could break from it's captures and did so now doing what ever it wished and against the king's orders. It was then Pat had realized her father was and mother was destroyed leaving her the last heir.

"Please protectors, The guardian is out of hand, pleas forgive the King for trying to control the guardian from you. We didn't realize it was too powerful to control. Please protect us. My father is only human and I tried to tell him not to take the guardian from your control. Please help protected my race, my people and my pokemon friends. Please." pleaded Pat as she was surrounded by the Unknown circling her.

She closed her eyes as she felt each one talking to her as one. "From Metal we created it. . . But you humans placed Darkness into it. You are the only one who has purity and gentleness. However, we are unable to stop it now. It has been too powerful, but we need you and the other four region royals to help seal it away." They stated as Pat opened her eyes and running into the ruins were Ronike, Ryozo, Salem, and Barry trailing behind only to see the chaos. They gasped at the sight and Pat gave light smiles.

"Minna?! Please help us. The Unknown needs our energy to help seal the creature. Our world may still be able to be saved." Tears streamed down her cheeks as they ran into the circle of the Unknown with Pat. However, Barry stood there folding his arms, with a smirk and amusement.

Pat glared at him with teary eyes. "For once Barry-san, Set aside your personality, pride, and arrogance and help us!"

However Barry remained and the Unknown began to tremble as the creature made it's way toward the temple.

"We will have to do this without the last region royalty. Pat, you are the Royal of the inland. Ryozo you are the Royal of the North. Salem, the Royal of the South. Ronike, the royal of the East, and the last royal is Barry of the West. We will use your energies to help us seal the creature, but you will all give your life in doing so." the unknown said together as Pat looked to the others shocked. It was too much.

"Is there no way to stop it?" asked Ryozo sternly.

"No. We can only seal it away and keep it sealed." they stated as Ryozo nodded in understanding.

"Then I will do what it takes to stop this war and the creature." Ryozo always the first to step up.

"So will I." stated Ronike and Salem together.

"Me too." Pat's voice was shaky.

Suddenly, out of the blue, Barry joined in. "Fine. I don't want you all to have the fun. Besides, I want to be the one to be greater then you all!" he chuckled as the others didn't hesitated to argue right now.

Instantly a huge golden flash formed as the Unknown gathered their energies and the five royals of the regions also glowed. The metallic creature appeared and was instantly hit by the attack and began to fall into a frozen sleep. It vanished from the corrupted and damaged land, but at least the world was safe. From the bodies of the five royalties of the regions glowed and from each of them was born the legendary pokemon known to man. They separated to use the life given to them, to protect the different regions of the world.

END FLASHBACK

Eclipse had placed her trainer on the ground with Pat's head resting on her long, slender, scaly body. She still sparkled and glittered like all shiny pokemon did. Eclipse could see the metallic creature, but also noticed another trainer and his pokemon in which she got happy, but somewhat shy. However, it was the Metallic creature that had her worried while her trainer was out.

OOC: Okay, before you guys go crazy, I just thought I would shed a little light on what I meant. Well, I have written a fan fic about how the start of the legendary pokemon came to be and I found with a little tweaking, I was able to transport it here. So, hopefully that will give you guys a little more inside on the flashback. And I tried to RP your younger selves the way they are now as best I could so don't get mad at me if I didn't do it right. I also hope this doesn't mean I controled your characters. It was just so you guys can keep the main plot going while I get the history done. Unless you want me to include you all in it?

You guys can add onto that or change it if you felt your character would have done it differently.

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • OOC: Cain? Who is Cain? You mean Ronike? I think you messed up xD.

IC: "Oh, no." I said as I saw the metallic creature behind Salem. But I realized something.
    "Don't move Salem, and don't worry, the thing is right behind you, but have no fear, for if you notice how its feet are blurry... It's using double team. It's probably miles away, seeing as its feet are like that."
    The image of the creature seemed to drift away. I went up to Barry and grabbed the scruff of his neck.
    "You should seriously shut up. Ronike has a freaking gun in his hand and your pratically wishing us dead?"
    I looked at Ronike.
    "All right, I'll give you one chance to show your extreme masculinity." I threw him on the ground. I offered my cheek for him to punch.
    "Hit me, you coward. But be warned, if I'm gone, no one will understand the text offered in this book. You may think you're invincible but, you see your human too."
    I left off the last word as I took my own fist and whapped Barry right in the nose.

Years
  • The image of the creature suddenly disappeared from in front of Salem. It was playing with them now, and even worse that meant it was fully awake. Unknown were flying freely, terrorizing the landscape. They were firing small beams of energy that destroyed anything non-organic. They phased right through plants and the occasional wild pokemon. The sky was black, and lightning darted around throughout it, illuminating the ground. An eerie mist was spreading around, faintly glowing violet. The massive tremors were reshaping the ground. It seemed like all hell was breaking loose, and it was probably the same across the entire world.

Salem regained his bearings, and keeping an eye out for the monster he started toward Patience again.

"Patience, you can't leave us like that! This thing could be anywhere, we need to watch each others backs," Salem said to Pat once he finally made it to her and Dragonair.

The roar of the lightning was fierce, as if it was the beast's roar itself. Salem had begun to second guess that the beast wasn't a beast at all. It was much more intelligent than all of them, and had greater power than anything he could imagine. They had to be careful, they had no idea what powers it may have, where it was hiding, or what city it may be terrorizing.

""Hit me, you coward. But be warned, if I'm gone, no one will understand the text offered in this book. You may think you're invincible but, you see your human too,"Ryozo yelled at Barry, punching him across the face.

"Oh no..."Salem said realizing something the others didn't. The beast was created by the hatred of humans, and they were merely feeding it. Giving it more strength...

OC: Um, was your flashback actually us younger, or past lives, because Salem is no prince.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • "ENOUGH!" Ronike yelled into their minds used psychic to force the two apart.
    "Your hatred towards each other is only fueling this creature. The unown even confirm it. Shales says they are chanting 'From Metal we created it. . . But you humans placed Darkness into it. Now we will destroy you.' We are only acting this way towards each other because of the collective hatred of all that came before us. We need to put aside our differences immediately. Ryozo, you need to calm down. Take some deep breaths. And Barry, you need to step down off your high horse and take a look around you." Ronike waved his hand about and projected images that Shales sent him of the destruction the unown and the beast were causing for emphasis. "If we can't destroy this thing, this will be all that is left for us in the future. Sure, you may survive, but most won't. And the problem with being the last of the trainers is all things fade in time. You will be no different. And think of it this way, you will be the trainer that defeated the great and powerful secret of the unown. You will be in history books and no one will ever doubt your power again. Now if you choose not to, history will see you as a coward and you will be ridiculed when we beat this thing for running, but its your choice, not mine." Ronike turned and ran after Salem and Pat.
    Shales, Im sick and tired of being suprised, so keep a brick break at the ready, in case we find this thing.
    Gotcha
    Shales let loose his legs, still hovering, and held them behind him, while they began to glow.
    Ready at any time
    Good, cause I think we are catching up to them.

Ronike pointed ahead to the trainers and their pokemon running.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • OOC: It's supposed to be a past life. It would all be explained.

IN:

Pat squinted her eyes a it as she gave a slight groan and opened her eyes. Eclipse looked at the trainer who approached them and started scolding Pat who was actually unconscious at the time. She gave a light giggle.

"What did you expect? I was a wimpy coward back then. . . Why would I be any different now?" she slowly got up as Eclipse turned her head and got excited as Pat stood up with soft eyes.

Her eyes were puffy and glossy as if she were about to cry. "Salem-san. . . This has happened before. We have faced that thing before and we lost our lives protecting this world. Don't you see, we were all here way back then. But everything was different. We were just learning to capture the Pokemon. And we were once all royalty. You Salem, were the Prince of the Southern part of the world. Ryozo was the Prince of the Northern part of the world. Ronike was Prince of the Eastern Part of the world, and Barry the Western Prince of the World. I was the Central Princess. With the help of the Unknown, we were able to put that thing into a deep sleep, stopped in time. But with all of us appearing at once together again, must have awakened it. We must still be somehow connected to our past lives and still have our royalty powers. I think I know how we can stop that thing. . . We did it with the Unknown, but it looks like they have been overpowered. Even though we gave up our lives to protect this world once before, we won't die this time. . . Because we have something now that we didn't back then. Eclipse." she stated as she looked to her Pokemon partner and then turned to see the other trainer's pokemon. "And your pokemon. Just like Ash, who was chosen to protect the world with the legendary bird pokemon all those years ago, so are we now and here. The unknown or some higher power must have known this would happen again and allowed us to be reborn again. Don't you guys get it?! I know you think I'm crazy, but it might just work. We can do this, I know we can." she teary eyed stated.

Despite her enlightenment about the far past of their lives, she still felt as though it had happened today. Not to mention she was feeling the effects of the darkness which also helped to dampen her usual self furthering her into depression and confusion. She was doing what she could with Eclipse's help to keep herself from following her emotions again and it was very difficult as even back then, she was always lead by her emotions.

Pat knew she probably sounded crazy, but she wondered if what they did long ago and wondered if they still had their connection links of the regions back in their past lives as royalties. If so, they just might be able to stop it long enough to have the Unknown destroy it once out of control. . . But then she was plagued with thinking maybe the Unknown were controlling the thing now.

OOC: *giggles and sweat drops* Yea, I was thinking Cain in Digimon as well as I went to the first page to get the ages of your characters and had thought that Omni was rping with us.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry had his head thrown to the side by the punch, growing angry, he made a fist and struck Ryozo in the mouth just as he done talking. While stunned, Barry tackled him to the ground and began to beat him up with no mercy.

"RAAH! AHHH!!! YOU FOOL! YOU DON'T KNOW ME AT ALL!!" Barry yelled at him realizing what he has done, he got up and saw the beaten trainer on the ground.

"Don't you ever TOUCH me again!" Barry continued to yell at the beaten up trainer.

He rubbed his nose and kept his fist firm.

"Yes..."

"What?" Barry asked looking around, he heard a voice in his mind.

"Didn't that... feel good?"

Barry began looking around trying to see who or what was talking to him.

"I can make you the best, the greatest trainer who ever lived. You shall go down in history as legend.

All you must do is... submit..."

Just then an image of the creature, the secret of the Unown came to mind. Images of it surrounded him, it showed him things, memories, memories long forgotten...

He was back in the Ranger Center, a young trainer with red hair can be seen choosing a Pokemon. He seems happy that he gets to finally receive a Pokemon friend. Other Rangers can be seen around our trainer, all picking Pokemon.

"Oh a Gloom!"

"Bulbasaur! YAY!"

However, our trainer was left alone, until...

"Hey what about that one?" The young boy asked pointing towards a golden Charmander.

"Hmm? That?" Asked the Vet Ranger, "That Pokemon is no good, we're gonna give it away to a Pokemon Day-Care. Why not have this Bellsprout instead?" The older Ranger asked showing the red haired boy to a Bellsprout that seemed to be in better health.

"No... I want the Charmander over there."

"A Ranger with a Charmander?"

"Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!"

Everyone began laughing at the boy, he took his Charmander and promised that he will show them all, he will show the world that he can do it! He can do anything! However his life of a Ranger was a lonely one with nothing but rules and work. No fun, no games and no one to be friends with. This Ranger and soon the innocence of the boy began to fade as his want to help people turned to hate as those he wished to aid did nothing more but mistreat him, mock him and corrupt the very fabric of his mind until one day the forest he swore to protect grew ablaze. What a coincidence.

They made you work and have no fun as they laughed and mocked you behind your back...

Deeper into the psyche of Barrys mind the creature went to show the truth...

A feast is brought within Barry's view. It was a table filled with food and everyone he knew was there. They all seemed young, Barry seemed to be about 13 years of age. Uncaring of his opinion they try to persuade him with food and the promise of fame. But deep down, fame was just a hollow feeling, Barry wanted something but he didn't know what and these people never once gave it to him. Growing angry by everyone he got up and left the table.

"This feast is too boring. I'm going to leave you losers here." Barry said, loud, to make sure everyone heard him.

As he left the room and he found himself in a garden with his bottom lip twitching and his eyes stinging. He inhaled softly and exhaled by muttering out the words, "..losers..." He felt like weeping but he dared not to express himself. Instead, he sat down on a bench and watched the flowers of the garden sway back and forth by the wind and become steady once more. He began to wonder why he was the one to be left alone, why him? What did he do? He couldn't figure it out why he was considered hated and by this he grew more upset at himself.

"Is this seat taken?" Asked a soft voice.

Barry looked up and saw that it was Pat, that girl. She always was the one that approached him as no one else ever bothered. He knew that no one cared about him and by this he snapped at pat for toying with him,

"Yes. You can't sit here princess crybaby." he growled.

She only glared at him, it was unknown what her eyes held, what she was really thinking. Barry figured that it was just hate, as usual.

"You really should treat a princess the way she needs to be treated. Or any other girl for that matter." said a voice coming from behind the two, it was Ryozo.

Everyone loved him, he was the star in everything. The hero in every play, the best athlete in every game. He was good in everything and everyone adored him. No matter how much Barry tried he was never better, and when he did manage to succeed, no one cared. He didn't like him, he didn't like his friends and above all he didn't like the idea of ever helping any of them for anything as all of them were selfish.

There was a flash and soon another memory came,

Barry found himself at a temple, everything felt so similar, as if he has done this before. There he saw it the creature in the air. Floating in his metallic majesty. Everyone looked at the creature with shock and terror in their eyes, Barry however did not for he had no reason to be a afraid of something he knew of. It was the guardian of the king, well was, in either case he knew what it was and it was no surprise to him. He felt like he was one with the creature, how they both were used just to do things, how no one really wanted to know more about them or even care. Barry envied the creature as it did something that he couldn't do and that was to be completely free from everything. Maybe it didn't grow out of control, maybe it just got fed up for taking orders all the time. All work, work, work, work, and no time to play.

Of course, Ryozo was the first to speak,"I will do what it takes to stop this war and the creature." He said, the first to step up. Always the first, he didn't want that, shallow or not, Barry wanted the fame, maybe then will he be recognized as the best of the best.

"Fine. I don't want you all to have the fun. Besides, I want to be the one to be greater then you all!" He exclaimed and helped defeat the monster.

The battle was too great for Barrys body and soul to take, and with everyone else, once the monster was sealed, he grew tired. As everyone else fell, he still stood until his legs gave.

"Heheheh... I was the last to fall... beat that you losers..." Barry laughed. However the laughter faded as he looked to see everyone were fading from this world.

However they went together, Barry was left alone. Alone to die.

Barry remembered it now, his past, present and future life. He knew what he did and what he has gone through. All he has to do now is make up his choice.

"I never did like you Ryozo, you were always the favorite of the bunch, everyone loves Ryozo." Barry said upset, "Remember, you invited me! All this time I thought it would be for something more... but it's not. You're still the same and these trainers are all too weak. You were weak back then, you were weak at the Elite Tournament and you are weak now." Barry told Ryozo and loud enough for others to hear. "You tell others what to do, what if I don't want to fight that stupid thing? I am not some dog that will roll over at your every command." Barry shouted.

"Hear me!" Barry asked everyone. He threw out his pokeball to release Draco. The Black Charizard shined a spectacular glow that only certain pokemon do. The Charizard seemed pumped and roared with his master.

"I am Barry Piero the Kindler! I am FIRE! I am POWER! And I am the greatest Pokemon Trainer this world has ever known! And you, all of you are nothing more but pathetic little pawns in the way of this cruel and selfish world to come to an end." Barry said making everyone realize clearly that he has submitted to his hate and the darkness of the creature. In fact he seemed consumed and possessed by the darkness.

"Everyone will wish to be me and grow jealous! I will be marked in every history book! I will be known and remembered by everyone! The world will be MINE! Now, which one of you will be my first to bring me forward on my path to glory? Ah, how about you..." Barry said with his Charizard more powerful as dark aura swept across his body.

Last edited:
    Years
  • "Don't cry, Pat..."Salem said, he wasn't a very emotional person, it seemed out of the way for Salem. "I believe you, the Unknown know everything, and they won't lie to you,"he continued.

Finally he heard Barry, his eyes shot over to Ryozo and Barry to see a terrible scene. Ryozo was on the ground, and Barry and Charizard were growing a dark aura. The beast was working through them. He knew something had to be done to handle Barry.

"You think we all love Ryozo?!"Salem shouted at Barry, smirking darkly. "I came here to kill the man, I just got a little preoccupied!" Salem continued, shocking everyone. To confirm the statement, he reached into his trenchcoat and pulled out a knife. He dropped it to the ground, it was useless now.

Once again the Salem that had been revealed in the Unknown Realm returned. He stood up taller, with perfect posture. His pupils disappeared, leaving just glwoing lime green spheres. His expression became evil, with a wicked smile. He reached into his shirt and pulled out a silver chained necklace, at the end was a strange item. It was made of red metal, and shined like a ruby. The edges were encased in silver, and the item glowed eerily.

"I'm sorry to upset you, Barry but while you are the kindler I am something much, much worse. You could say that I am... The Revolution, I am Darkness, and I am Power, I am the greatest Pokemon Master in the World, and you Barry are nothing but an ignorant fool!" Salem chuckled stealing Barry's speech. Salem's entire voice had changed. It was extremely calm and relaxed, but it had a chilling effect. It was evil, yet soothing. "He is the one we are looking for, Scizor. Do not kill him, unless absolutely necessary, we want him alive," Salem turned to Scizor, who nodded at the command.

Scizor became poised for battle again ready to fight Charizard. The fire pokemon would be know match, all it could do was shoot fire and roar. Scizor had a severe type weakness but Scizor outmatched it in speed as well as strength. Barry just didn't know it yet.

"Stay here, Patience,"Salem said, turning around to the girl and her Dragonair. "This may get dangerous,"he stated, though it was obvious. He suddenly turned around, though his movements were all smooth, as though he were gliding across the ground. "You make the first move, Kindler!"

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    Barry was unimpressed by Salem, he's just full of all talk. He could see his Scizor more clearly and it's still the same. Barry will teach this trainer to not underestimate him.

"Draco, end it quickly, we have a world to claim!" Barry said quite sure of himself.

The Charizard roared and flew swiftly towards the Scizor where there he vanished in thin air! The Scizor, with claws ready, prepared for a coming attack. Draco however came from atop and crashed into the Scizor, trying to throw a counter, Charizard grabbed his claw with his mouth and crashed it.

"Draco, Flare Blitz" Barry commanded as the dark aura grew stronger.

Draco grabbed the crippled Scizor and flew up into the sky with him. As he flew higher and higher he could be seen becoming engulfed in flame as he began to leave the planet's atmosphere. Now in space, Draco positioned the Scizor in front of him and flew straight back down to the earth, like a falling meteor in the sky, Draco looked like a shining star made of flame with smoke trailing behind him as he crashed down creating a huge explosion. As the smoke cleared, Scizor could be seen as a body, completely knocked out, laid in a blanket of fire and smoke. It seems that the Pokemon won't be fighting anytime soon. After Scizor's defeat, Draco returned back to Barry's side with glowing red eyes and hes body consumed by darkness.

As Draco took a step forward, Barry raised his hand to make the Pokemon pause in his steps. Barry cracked his neck with the following cracks of his knuckles.

"You see, my wish is coming true. I am the strongest and you wish you were me... but you're nnnooooottt. Heh, heh, heh..." Barry smiled.

"I'm gonna beat you down just like how I did with Ryozo. Then I'm gonna take that chain of yours and shove it down your throat." Barry laughed as he began to walk towards Salem ready to fight him. The dark aura engulfed the kindler and turned him into a being of anger. Though his opponent may be evil, he is not darkness and he is, most certainly, not pure of heart.

Years
  • Salem laughed malevolently at Scizor falling to the ground defeated. He did a back flip onto the large boulder behind him to gain higher ground, and a position of dominance. Suddenly the Scizor faded into nothing, and several copies replaced it.

"Double team, the whole time. This beast has given you power, but it has sealed away your very mind. Hyper Beam!!!"Salem shouted, addressing no particular Scizor.

Suddenly the real Scizor appeared behind Draco, a hyper beam in his claws that was brighter than the one in the Unknown Realm. He brought the two claws together, forming an even brighter sphere, with orange sparks flying all around it. He thrust it forward, firing a beam of epic proportions. It was more massive than Scizor's body, with a blue beam spiraling around it, and the orange sparks dancing through it. It consumed the Charizard firing him toward the ground.

Amazingly the beam was still held for at least thirty seconds, firing straight into the ground, pushing Charizard down with it. For a while the fire pokemon's silhouette had been visible in the beam, but it had been blown away soon after. Finally the beam stopped, and Scizor floated down to the ground, his claws smoking. It had the same evil grin as Salem.

"See, Barry, this creature has given you nothing," Salem smiled. "You're even weaker than before. Now tell you're little friend to show himself, I want to meet it face to face."

Scizor moved to Salem faster than the human eye could see, as all of the copies faded away. They seemed like equals, rather than Scizor was Salem's servant. The strange item around Salem's neck was starting to glow stronger. It had a red aura that snaked around, as though it was searching for something. It intertwined with the purple mist that covered the ground, not mixing with it. It almost seemed to embrace Salem, increasing his evil presence.

Years
    • Seen Nov 13, 2013
    The blast did nothing to Draco other than scratched his back. He threw down Scizor in the ground and crushed his body and then set it to ablaze. That's it Scizor is done.

"Nice try, but you are no match. Have fun in the dirt!" Barry told Salem as he punched him in the face and then tackled him to the ground where there he immediately began to pound on him furiously into the ground, thinking the job is done he gets up from the fallen trainer.

"Finally, you finally shut up!" Barry said referring to Salem talking so much trying to be better. He then kicked him as he laid on the ground just because he can.

"Now if you excuse me, I have a world to take over. Smell yah later loser." Barry laughed and with that he headed out and began to charge up energy.

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • OOC: Just so you know, you are modding characters. Try to like leave your post at like a cliffhanger for the other person to make the action. Now, don't think I'm controlling your character. Controlling your character would be killing him, but since you beat the crap out of me back there^ I thik I'm allowed to take order.

IC: Ow. It was a total lucky shot, and ssince it was night, pretty much, I couldn't see a thing. I watched the two insane trainers work out there egos. I walked up to Ronike and we started talking.
    "Dude, what the hell, look at them. You and I never wanted power... and if powermakes you like that, I wanna be the farthest thing from it. Just, you and I have guns, and everybody is freaking out. Now, I'm not saying I'm gonna kill anybody, but it is time to take order."
    He nodded.
    I took my gun and cocked it. "Haha, just like old times."
    I aimed towards Barry's legs and pulled the trigger. I knew I had hit him seeing as his leg collapsed from under him. He was pissed.
    He tried to get up but his leg wouldn't let him. Curses spewed from his mouth. I wiped the blood from my neck. "Shut up."
    He started yelling and I raised a brow. "Dude, seriously, shut up. I have a gun, and it wouldn't matter to me if I have to sarifice you to save the world."
    I grabbed the Book of Alph. I started reading passages.

The beings of the equator
    and the beings of the prime merridean
    Meeting at the center
    The center of feminism
    They sacrificed their lives to save us
    But in fact, they may of doomed us all.

Pat had finally returned. She seemed to know the answer to that little riddle. I waited for her response as I took a maxrevive out of my bag and threw it at the Scizor. Luckily, Ronike had brought Salem back.

Years
  • "Thank you, Ronike, and you too, Ryozo,"Salem said, the evil look gone again. His eyes returned to normal. "Damn this thing!" he shouted, tearing the item off of his silver necklace and throwing it to the ground. He stomped on it, crushing it to pieces. "I'm sorry...I'll explain everything later, but for now we have to kill this hot head. I know it seems rash, but it has to be done."

Salem walked over to Patience again. Scizor followed, fully healed.

"Anything else in your visions that may help us?" Salem asked her, still keeping his eyes on Barry. He'd picked up the knife again just in case it had to be used.

Ronike

Dec Spriter and Shadow Trainer
    Years
  • OOC: Thanks for waiting. Gonna go back a little while for a sec here.
    Ronike watched the battle between Draco and Scizor with a growing frustration.
    This is so pointless, this fight is merely fueling the dark beast and while these two fight, that thing is destroying more and more.
    Just as Ronike was about to intervene, Draco somehow threw the Scizor to the ground despite having been blasted by the enourmous hyper beam.
    Alright, this is just ridiculous and has gone on long enough. Stupid dark powers...
    Ryozo turned to Ronike and :"Dude, what the hell, look at them. You and I never wanted power... and if powermakes you like that, I wanna be the farthest thing from it. Just, you and I have guns, and everybody is freaking out. Now, I'm not saying I'm gonna kill anybody, but it is time to take order."
    Ronike nodded and said "You read my mind. I got Salem and Draco, you take sir Ego over there." Ronike nodded towards Barry.
    I took my gun and cocked it. "Haha, just like old times."
    Ronike grinned. "Indeed, only now we're saving the world instead of rebeling against our parents."
    Ronike and Shales walked over to Salem, who didn't notice them because he was so focused on Barry and his Scizor.
    Hes so distracted with Scizor that he has lost that dark aura, and we can use psychic to levitate them.
    Right, on three then

The two focused on Salem, and he hovered off the ground again like before. The evil look in his eyes instantly disappeared. Ronike heard a loud BANG which startled him so much, that he lost the concentration needed to hold the psychic connection. Upon losing the connection, the result was less forceful than that of Scizor and Salem's, as it was less physical, but resulted in Shales dropping Salem a foot or two to the ground.
    "Whoops, sorry about that." Ronike apologized and then turned to see that Ryozo had shot Barry in the leg.
    Wow, he was serious! Remind me never to get on his bad side.
    But at least Barry is under control now. Do you want to relink Ronike?
    No, its just a waste of energy right now, but when danger hits, be ready immediately.
    Very well, and Draco?
    Use psychic to restrain him.

The black charizard was instantly immobilized and rendered harmless.
    "Thank you, Ronike, and you too, Ryozo,"Salem said, the evil look gone again. His eyes returned to normal. "Damn this thing!" he shouted, tearing the item off of his silver necklace and throwing it to the ground. He stomped on it, crushing it to pieces. "I'm sorry...I'll explain everything later, but for now we have to kill this hot head. I know it seems rash, but it has to be done."
    Ronike looked at Salem stunned.
    "Is that evil thing still affecting your head? Barry may be a moron, but he will be a powerful ally if we can convince him. And its not like he can do much in his current condition. I say we bring him along with Psychic and convince him on the way to help us. And besides," Ronike looked to Pat, "If she's right about this, we will need him if we are to use our old powers. And about that, the legendaries you say... I wonder if we can contact them somehow through our old bonds and enlist their help? If we could, we would have this thing dead no problem! So... any ideas?"

Last edited:

Always and Never

Nick // Always and Never
    Years
  • "Abolutely not. I gave him chances, probbly even three, he is worthless." I was getting steamed. Barry was still shouting profanity, and the darkness was becoming more evident. The shadows actually had a pcychollogical effect on my brain, seeing as if I wasn't here, I would of never thought about shooting. I turned to Ronike.
    "If what PAt said is true, than I've gone completely insane." I bit my lip. Everyone was looking at me.
    "Seriously! Look at him! He's not going to help us, and that worthless Charizard can't do anything but burn things. I mean I trust you guys, and sent here to kill me?! Pshh... No one has the guts to seriously go through with the decisions, so no hard feelings? Just tell me why you wanted to kill me."
    The tremors had ceased and it was time to finally leave.
    "Ronike, get Shales to use Psychic to make us levitate, and Nightmare will Teleport us to a Pokecenter."
    Once again, I had fallen to my own sensitivity.
    In a blink of an eye we had gotten there. Luckily, Nightmare transported us to Mahogany Town, where the plague of the monster hadn't yet reached. The nurses there went straight to work on Barry's leg, and I turned on the TV.
    "Around 5:45 PM tonight, immediately following the expedition of the Ruins, violent things starting erupting from Violet City. The Pokemon here have starting freaking out, and are destroying everything in sight. Here behind me, lays Violet City... In ruins."
    I gasped. I sat down and turned up the volume.
    "One thing we have noticed is this melancholy feeling that everyone has, and since everything is with nature, something horrible is corrupting this wonderrful natio... This just in! We have foootage of a bionic man that seemed to have erupted out of the ruins and caused this, wait! This is a pokemon. Please be alarmed at what you're about to see, for some viewers, it may disturb you."
    The scene cut and showed a video play. There we were, in all of our dirt-worthy glory. And there it was, silently crusified in the weightlessness of its own aura. It showed everything that we had just lived, from the exiting the ruins, to finally, the creature dissapearing. I turned down the volume on the TV.

"All right guys, I think it is time we had a nice little chat about why we need to stay here. I mean, right now we can decide to totally end it, or we're all in this together. Whatever decision you make, we won't stop you. But first, I've been noticing some extreme discomfort vibes from Pat. Now Pat, I understand you've been having really freaky visions, over the course of the day. Now, Ihave the Book of Alph, and it has some serious historical significance to your visions. I just need to know what they are, so quickley, please tell us what you have been experiencing.

Years
  • Salem had begun breathing heavily as soon as Ronike saved him. His skin was regaining color, and his hair was slowly turning from white to brown. His eyes were blue again, just as Scizor's were yellow. Obviously it had something to do with the artifact that Salem had destroyed. He had also removed the trenchcoat, leaving just a black button-down shirt.

"If I could throw in my two cents, please," Salem said, after Ryozo asked Patience his question. "I don't think that this crisis is as centered in the Ruins of Alph as we think. The monster...I've seen it before, when I got the artifact. I found it in the Solaceon Ruins, in Sinnoh they hold Unknown as well. And I think that there are also Unknown in the Sevii Islands.

-FLASHBACK-

Salem is walking through some ruins, with Unknown on the walls. It is five years before the present time. There is a small band of explorers with him, the entire group fitted with exploration gear. Finding a secret panel in the wall, they push it, opening a large door.

"So, this is the Secret Chamber of the Solaceon Ruins,"Salem smiled. He'd been waiting a long time for this discovery. "I guess that the rumors were true after all."

Before them was a large stone statue, standing at about six feet. It was in the image of noneother than the Secret of the Unknown, around it's neck hung a silver chain necklace. At the end of the chain, a piece of red metal, it's edges encased in silver. Salem approached it admiringly, and removed the necklace from the statue. Immediately the air of the room seemed to change, becoming darker, as the statue simply crumbled into dust. On the wall where the statue had stood was a strange message written in English.

"The Soul is Yours
    Pray not find the Body
    The Beast is Asleep
    And the Beast is Hungry
    Awaken again, and Hell will be Earth
    Heaven is nothing but a long lost Hope"

"Hmm, that's strange...I wonder why it's in English..."Salem said, placing the artifact around his neck. He began to lose pigmentation, and the team tried to persuade him into putting the item in his bag instead, so they could analyze it.

-END FLASHBACK-

"Every member of the team died before we left the ruins...The Soul wanted me to kill them, and I listened. I wanted the power for myself, so I killed my closest friends,"Salem said, on the verge of tears. He'd told the entire story as he'd remembered it. He couldn't talk anymore, obviously the men who'd found the artifact with him were very close to him.

Olha

Young Priestess Tamer
    Years
  • OOC: ^_^ Wow, things are really getting heated. I'm having fun which is surprising.

IN:

Pat watched in horror and tears as she saw everything. She collapsed to the ground on her knees, glancing down. "This, can't be how it happened." she closed her eyes and clutched her ears to stop hearing everyone and their egos going crazy. Eclipse allowed a gentle barrier to surround her which blocked out the sound of everything leaving it silent. Pat opened her eyes seeing the sound stopped and then looked at Eclipse and then and barrier around the two of them. Pat gave a teary smile.

"Eclipse. Thank you again. I'm sorry I'm falling from your senses. I will try to hold on to them." she stated and looked as everything seemed to calm down.

Eclipse let the barrier fall and she could hear everything again.

"Beings of the Equator? That book is talking about our past lives. But I don't understand the doomed part. How could we have doomed. . ." she stopped short in her sentence her eyes drying up now from the comfort of the others. It seemed she was no longer being effected by the Metallic beast who seemed to be humoring them. Was it possible the object knew it was them from long ago?

"Yes, I believe I might know, we were here once before, but long ago. The book explains in riddles about this event, but how I know about it is a mystery to me. I hate ruins and anything that involves them. It maybe a connection to my past life." she stated softly

"I think we need to know why this thing was created in the first place. All I know is that my father. . . um. . . past father. . . The central region was being over powered by all four regions and I guess we were losing and my father became obsessed with the Unknown and when our people cried out, The Unknown answered their prayers, but my family had to go ruin it. But I can't figure out what started the war in the first place. It's all my fault, I pleaded for my father even when he didn't believe in it. But it was because of my purity and righteousness that they granted my wish." She closed her eyes trying to envision the final days of their past lives.

"Heir to the Northern Region was in front. That was Ryozo. To my left, Heir to the Eastern Region was Ronike. Behind me was the Heir to the Southern Region. . . Salem and to my right was Heir to the Western Region Barry. And Heir to the Central Region was me. We were younger then." she opened her eyes.

"We were more in-tune with Nature. It's true back then Ryozo was highly thought of and everyone admired him. . . But the smart pairing was wrong. My father cared about fame and power. We were the Central for a reason. To keep the harmony and balance of the other four regions. I've always favored Barry back then." She remained silent as she closed her eyes trying to drown out the news even though it was turned down. Pat felt like she was talking in circles. She couldn't think or make out the events straight.

"Northern, Southern, Eastern, and Western were the gates. The Central was the key. We were granted rebirth and are the last of our families from back then. Salem and Ronike. . . You two have the ability to heighten your pokemon's powers right? Ryozo has the ability because of his Psychic connection to Nightmare. Barry and I did not have the connection. But since Eclipse evolution, I have been more in-tune with her then ever before. I can feel what she feels and she can do the same to me. We don't have that connection of talking, we can feel what the others is thinking. I think that has something we need this time. We can not rely on the Unknown like we could back then. We have something more, our own pokemon. I think we need to stand the way of the compass and channel our energies to the pivot point. . . The middle." She looked to Barry. "I know you have that connection too, it just has taken both of us longer then the others to know it. They are all the same, but viewed differently by the viewer. Barry, I've always tried to be friends with you back then. I've always tried to reach out to you but you always shot me down and I was afraid of you. That day of the feast, I wanted to slap you and rip your eyes out from their sockets you made me so angry at always shooting me down! How could you not notice that I liked you more then the others back then?!" she growled angrily again going off her emotions. "Even now, after knowing about our past lives, I wanted to beat the crap out of you and knock some sense into you!" she looked down tears forming again, making her eyes glossy. "But as always, I backed off. Barry, if you don't want this, and you want to rule the world, then you'll have to kill us four. . ." she glanced up. "Starting with me." her eyes though glossy had the pure, caring nature.

She knew the others were shocked by her words, but she meant every world of it. It was clear that she wasn't being clouded by darkness or evil. It was her genuine self. She was ready to accept what ever fate Barry chose. Eclipse could feel her thoughts and stood ready to lock the others with a Light Screen if Barry decided to kill them. Mainly to keep the others from stopping Barry as well as save her.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back