• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen The Shining Star.....

Years
    Hey everyone ,

Whenever You play any Pokemon game containing 5 gen pokemon , which is your favourite pokemon u want to capture more than any other pokemon and always want to be Shining star of your team.

Share with others which pokemon from 5 gen u wants to capture?

For me I always want to capture zorua by any means.

Pokelovar

*Rushes to catch legendaries*
    Years
    Whenever I play Black or Black 2, I just can't stop myself from catching Sandile. I've always had the Desert Croc on my team.

Years
    Not counting me always picking Oshawott as my starter, I often find myself catching a Litwick for my team and it's no surprise considering Chandelure is a very strong special attacker with a very awesome design and type combination.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Actually I always try to capture a Joltik and an Axew before the flying gym! Joltik just makes the flying gym so much easier, and Axew's evolution really take care of the Dragon type Gym. Petilil and Meinfoo are also some I like to catch, but Joltik and Axew more than others!

Nah

Years
    • Age 31
    • she/her, they/them
    • Seen yesterday
    The Shining Star.....

like why would I ever go through a Gen V game without catching it?

But there's also Sandile I guess.

magicalgirlj

I liek Popplio
    Years
    Oshawott- my fave gen 5 Pokemon, I picked him in Alpha Sapphire
    Exadrill(sorry if that is spelled wrong)- A must have now steel being one of the fairy type weaknesses.

FireSnow

Show me that Fighting Spirit
    Years
    If I'm looking at any Pokemon from the region, It would have to be Pignite. It is my favorite Pokemon from the region and has some strong firepower. Seeing as how starters are very difficult to get though, my second choice would have to be Trubbish. I recently named Garbodor in my top 5 favorite Unova Pokemon so I absolutely have to have trubbish on my team so that i am able to get Garbodor. Plus its effectiveness against Fairy types is a major upside to it.

Years
    In my first playthrough of White, I had a Sigilyph on my team; when I played Black 2, I used a Sigilyph again. I guess I liked how well my first one did on my team. I also always seem to pick Tepig as my starter, and I always want to get hold of a Rufflet, simply because Braviary is my favourite Gen V Pokémon. Oh, and Zekrom, of course — I just have to.

Sopheria

響け〜 響け!
    Years
    I like so many of the Unova Pokemon, so this is a tough one for me...I think I recall that the Cinccino I caught in one of the Hidden Grottoes was my most heavily used team member in White 2. It's literally one of the cutest things I've ever seen, and I love using small cute Pokemon in my playthroughs. Skill Link was pretty nice too ;)

GiovanniViridian

A World Of Pain!
    Years
    • Seen Sep 29, 2023
    As much as I want, one per each Unova Pokemon since I loved the Unova Pokemon, especially Minccino and Emolga.

Back