• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] The Spirit Forest

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • I have to sincerely apologise for the four(?!) month delay in my response; if it's still on the table, I'm happy to carry out the trade this weekend. Please feel free to select any other Pokemon you'd like from my trade list free of charge as compensation for my delay.

(Other users that made offers have been inactive for a while now; if you return and see this post, feel free to PM me to continue the trade).

Would you be interested in a Zarude code, if I were to trade for more codes?
    I'm interested in shiny poipole.
    That sounds more than fair to me! Was it the ENG or CHT Poipole that you were interested in (or both)?

Years
  • That sounds more than fair to me! Was it the ENG or CHT Poipole that you were interested in (or both)?

My apologies for the delay, I'm rather swamped in work atm and have very little time on workdays atm. Also had to actually trade for some more codes first.

I'd prefer the ENG one, but either is fine. If you're willing to trade 2 mons (the 'or both' in the quote) for the code I'd be interested in the shiny silvally too. otherwise I'm fine just trading for the ENG shiny poipole. Hopefully we can get the trade in tomorrow if you see this on time =)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • My apologies for the delay, I'm rather swamped in work atm and have very little time on workdays atm. Also had to actually trade for some more codes first.

I'd prefer the ENG one, but either is fine. If you're willing to trade 2 mons (the 'or both' in the quote) for the code I'd be interested in the shiny silvally too. otherwise I'm fine just trading for the ENG shiny poipole. Hopefully we can get the trade in tomorrow if you see this on time =)

Not at all, the shiny Silvally as well works for me.

Years
  • Was hoping to catch you online today, but I guess we'll just have to try and catch each other on during the week (which is gonna be really busy for me), or wait for next weekend if we wanna schedule a time. (scheduling a time/day during weekdays is prob gonna be a hassle with the time gap, if even possible at all with work/sleep schedules)

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Was hoping to catch you online today, but I guess we'll just have to try and catch each other on during the week (which is gonna be really busy for me), or wait for next weekend if we wanna schedule a time. (scheduling a time/day during weekdays is prob gonna be a hassle with the time gap, if even possible at all with work/sleep schedules)

Hey! Sorry I missed you, I was awake at this message but I had work stuff I needed to get a start on. I should be available same time tomorrow, otherwise feel free to PM me so that we can organise a trade!

Years
  • My post was at the latest possible time for me, so slightly earlier (like 15 minutes) would be better. But I'll try and see if you're on at that time.
    Just out of curiosity, the codes comes in pairs, if you're interested in another shiny celebi code (perhaps for trading purposes), I'd be interested in shiny arceus or shiny jirachi or shiny genesect (I have all 3 of these, but not shiny). Think I'd like shiny genesect the most of the 3.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • My post was at the latest possible time for me, so slightly earlier (like 15 minutes) would be better. But I'll try and see if you're on at that time.
    Just out of curiosity, the codes comes in pairs, if you're interested in another shiny celebi code (perhaps for trading purposes), I'd be interested in shiny arceus or shiny jirachi or shiny genesect (I have all 3 of these, but not shiny). Think I'd like shiny genesect the most of the 3.

If you're available now, I can be ready to trade in 10 minutes or so!

As for the code, I'd never complain about having more shiny Celebis! I don't mind doing all three; my Pokemon are cloned after all, and the code is very worth it for me.

Years
  • I am available yes (monday is a day off for me but is usually a bit unpredictable), for another hour at least. I'll need to quickly transfer some more surplus mons to home after my raid battle ends first though, i currently only have 3 surplus mons on Home. Unless you wanna try the bank to home thing?

Edit: done with the max raid, and pulled 3 more surplus mons into home, so we can do either on my end.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Yop I'm interested in some of your events. Maybe long to list it ^^
    1 question: Have you proofs for them or just check them?
    I've a list too, maybe can I give you a list of I want and tell me what you want against in my list or check my list before to tell me what interest you?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Yop I'm interested in some of your events. Maybe long to list it ^^
    1 question: Have you proofs for them or just check them?
    I've a list too, maybe can I give you a list of I want and tell me what you want against in my list or check my list before to tell me what interest you?

Some Pokemon have a note on them (seen by clicking on the row and as a small note at the bottom of the pop-up; see Ash Pikachus as an example). Those labelled as "Self-Obtained" have Wonder Card proof. I've got these pokes in a separate box so I could snap a few pics so you can see which ones they are with a quick look.

As for my gen 7 and before pokes, I'm pretty stingy with my hack checks and tend to even discard event Pokemon that have the same obtain date as the hacked PowerSaves Wonder Cards. Beyond that, I can't realistically confirm whether they are legitimate clones or really well hacked Pokemon, and no one but the original owner would really know.

Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2020
    Pokemon I want:
    Pikachu hoenn cap 91303 WC Proof
    Pikachu sinnoh cap 60407 WC Proof
    Pikachu Unova cap 21211 WC Proof
    Pikachu kalos cap 11814 WC Proof
    Pikachu Alola cap 120516 WC Proof
    Beldum 11214 WC Proof
    Latias 2018 Legend 90118 WC Proof
    Rayquaza Galileo 8055 WC Proof
    Giratina Sum2013 9273 WC Proof
    Manaphy GF 6016 WC Proof
    Darkrai 2012MAY 5092 WC Proof
    Arceus Michina 11059 WC Proof
    Zygarde 2018 Legend 60218 WC Proof
    Tapu koko 170714 WC Proof
    Genesect 7133 Check
    Arceus 3075 Check
    Poiple Ultra 91718 Check

What I can offer:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/u/1/d/1IRvvYd6faOy6H3w_HPvwDoePV5A7PCUnI3UdaPqto9o/edit#gid=0
    you can choose all is not NFT/OLO/VRTO :)

Years
    • Seen Nov 27, 2022
    Oh wow, I totally forgot I posted here! Since I made this post, I've received some of the Pokemon that I was looking for a couple months ago (and now I have some new Pokemon to offer if you're interested!) Here's the edited version of my original post where I also marked where (in my gen 7 games or Home) they are just so it's easier to keep track of which ones you're able to clone

Pokemon You're Offering:
    Pokeball It's In: cherish ball
    OT: Nintendo HK
    ID: 06096
    Nickname: Mewtwo
    IVs: HP, special atk, speed
    Nature: naive
    Shiny: yes
    Ability is unnerve, obtained from Hong Kong/Taiwan event in 2016. My best offer for shiny celebi
    **in Home

Pokeball It's In: master ball
    OT: Rynelle
    ID: 02920
    Nickname: Zekrom
    IVs: def, special atk, speed
    Nature: relaxed
    Offer for shiny lunala, SR'd for it myself
    **in Home

Pokeball It's In: master ball
    Nickname: Kyurem
    IVs: def, special atk, speed
    Nature: bold
    Offer for shiny zygarde, SR'd for it myself
    **in Home

Pokeball It's In: pokeball
    Nickname: Froakie
    IVs: HP, attack, special def, speed
    Nature: jolly
    Offer for darkrai, ability is protean, breedject
    **in USUM

Nickname: Slakoth
    IVs: HP, attack, def, special attack, special def
    Offer for victini, breedject
    **in USUM

Pokeball It's In: repeat ball
    OT: ALEXIS
    ID: 62869
    Nickname: Relicanth (FRE)
    IVs: def, speed
    Nature: adamant
    Offer for shiny xerneas, breedject
    **in USUM

OT: Sabrina
    ID: 55946
    Nickname: Archeops
    IVs: attack
    Offer for shiny yveltal, breedject
    **in USUM

Pokeball It's In: quick ball
    Nickname: Clamperl
    IVs: attack, def
    Nature: adamant
    Offer for shiny rayquaza breedject
    **in USUM

OT: Japanese OT
    ID: 35328
    Nickname: ラティアス aka Latias (JPN)
    IVs: no perfect IVs
    Nature: naive
    Offer for shiny dialga. Got it from wonder trade, but seems legit given the bad IVs. Feel free to check though
    **in USUM

OT: WCSK17
    ID: 170505
    Nickname: Mew
    IVs: attack, speed
    Nature: Jolly
    Offer for shiny palkia
    Shiny: no
    **in Home

OT: Giovanni
    ID: 191104
    Nickname: Mewtwo
    IVs: sp. atk, sp. def, speed
    Nature: rash
    Offer for shiny diancie
    **in Home

OT: Caine
    ID: 251765
    Nickname: magearna
    IVs: def, sp. def, speed
    Nature: naughty
    Offer for shiny giratina
    **in Home

OT: FAL2010
    ID: 10160
    Nickname: Mew
    IVs: no perfect IVs
    Nature: relaxed
    Offer for shiny arceus
    **in Home

Pokeball It's In: masterball
    ID: 663471
    Nickname: Talonflame
    IVs: hp, def, sp. atk, speed
    Nature: hardy
    Offer for shiny tapu lele
    Shiny: yes (+HA)
    **in Home

I'm also interested in the shiny tapu koko, shiny tapu bulu, volcanion and shiny beldum as well if it isn't too much trouble! Still semi-involved in SRing for shiny legendaries in my gen 6 and 7 games, so I'm sure I'll be back at some point with more Pokemon to offer

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 15, 2020
    Hello. I am not sure what you would want or what I can offer but I would very much be interested in trading for a shiny celebi. It is my favorite pokemon and I would give up anything I have for it. Also I currently only need a diancie, marshadow, and magearna to complete my dex. Let me know what you would be interested in.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Bump!

My Pokemon from generation 7 carts are still available for trade in generation 7 and 8. I am currently trying to work out a way to offer my gen 8 events as well (without getting banned for cloning), so keep your eyes peeled for an updated trade sheet!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Oh wow. I only just bought Gen VI-VIII and got lucky enough to be given a bunch of events, hopefully I have something of value to you.

Just to clarify you can clone in Gen 7 and 8 but not 6?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Oh wow. I only just bought Gen VI-VIII and got lucky enough to be given a bunch of events, hopefully I have something of value to you.

Just to clarify you can clone in Gen 7 and 8 but not 6?

I'm so sorry for the confusion! Cloning is A-OK for gen 6 and 7. I just can't promise all gen 6 events will be available on my gen 6 carts (I've got a lot of clean-up to do there hehehe). Gen 8 seems to be lot trickier; the risk of getting flagged for a ban is great indeed. However, I can offer anything from previous gens in gen 8.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    It says I need access to see your wish list? If that isn't an error, I can pm you my PC email address

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I used to have a fancy looking Tumblr page that was made by a user specifically for Pokemon tradesheets, but now it just endlessly loads so I chucked in the Google Sheet link without seeing if it was working. Sorry about that, should be good now.

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Okay so I see you're doing a giveaway, but I'm going to be asking for quite a lot as I want to be able to have a legitimate complete National Pokédex in as many Gens as possible (sadly Gen III/IV/V I missed the boat - literally, as I lost my Darkrai!) so I figured best to just come back here. I don't have any of your wish list - no surprises there, I'm guessing. Anyway I'll put my list in spoilers, and what I can offer in a separate one. A note - when I ask for "2x" its because I'm intending to transfer one to Gen VIII (but I figured getting an extra ready for Gen IX would be greedy!).

Looking For:
    Spoiler:

For Trade:
    Spoiler:

Hope we can sort something out!

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years

• If I counted right, that's 19 Pokemon + extra Rayquaza + 6 cap Pikachus + some variable amount of shinies! We can sort out the details of the latter, but most important thing at the moment is confirming I have the gen VI pokes available in gen 6 (I can confirm Rayquaza at least, which I believe is the biggest one).

GAMESTP Celebi was never distributed and sadly most of them in circulation are from spoofed events (by people who probably didn't realise the original event was replaced with WIN2011). I say "most" because apparently some Gamestop stores started the distribution earlier than they should've and got some Celebi out before they realised Nintendo wasn't going ahead with the distribution anymore. Because there's a chance, albeit small, that it's from the original event, I'd like to take the gamble with your GAMESTP Celebi! With that, my list of requests at this point in time comes to:
    • 20th Anniversary 02016 GF Mew
    • FAL2010 Mew
    • FEB2012 Mewtwo
    • GAMESTP Shiny Raikou
    • GAMESTP Shiny Entei
    • GAMESTP Shiny Suicune
    • GAMESTP Celebi
    • WIN2011 Celebi
    • Oblivia Deoxys Attack Forme
    • FEB2015 Darkrai
    • 20th Anniversary 08016 GF Arceus (Modest)
    • WIN2013 Resolute-Keldeo
    • GTS Fancy Pattern Vivillon

The shiny Celebi rule is a little outdated now I think. Right after I obtained it and created this shop, they released a code for it via email. If you were signed up to Pokemon newsletter, you got a code that never expires! And then shortly after that, they released a super easy research quest series for it in Pokemon Go. So in saying that, I'm happy to offer two of the same shiny Celebi, one for your gen 7 and one for your gen 8 dex.

Back