• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] The Spirit Forest

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    If I counted right, that's 19 Pokemon + extra Rayquaza + 6 cap Pikachus + some variable amount of shinies! We can sort out the details of the latter, but most important thing at the moment is confirming I have the gen VI pokes available in gen 6 (I can confirm Rayquaza at least, which I believe is the biggest one).

That seems right, I knew it was a lot! I believe you had multiples of Victini, Meloetta, Diancie, and Hoopa so if you have any in Gen VI they'll still be awesome :)

GAMESTP Celebi was never distributed and sadly most of them in circulation are from spoofed events (by people who probably didn't realise the original event was replaced with WIN2011). I say "most" because apparently some Gamestop stores started the distribution earlier than they should've and got some Celebi out before they realised Nintendo wasn't going ahead with the distribution anymore. Because there's a chance, albeit small, that it's from the original event, I'd like to take the gamble with your GAMESTP Celebi!

Ah, interesting. They were all traded over from PokemonMegaFan's giveaway, that they come as a set seems promising!

The shiny Celebi rule is a little outdated now I think. Right after I obtained it and created this shop, they released a code for it via email. If you were signed up to Pokemon newsletter, you got a code that never expires! And then shortly after that, they released a super easy research quest series for it in Pokemon Go. So in saying that, I'm happy to offer two of the same shiny Celebi, one for your gen 7 and one for your gen 8 dex.

Oh that's awesome, thank you! He who increaseth knowledge - I looked into Celebi distributions, I missed out by about 2 weeks as I got SwSh and a Switch in April!

All my events are in Gen VI, if it makes it easier you can trade most of the ones i requested for Gen VII/VIII to there too and I'll move them myself. Given the times we post I'm guessing we're on different continents so will have to do this at the weekend.

EDIT: With reference to "some variable amount of shinies" I think its best if you give me a hard cap on how many Pokémon you're willing to sit there trading to me and then I'll figure it out.

Also I found one more interesting set in Gen V - I purchased backups of all my games (wish I'd done it in 2019, Black 2 / White 2 go for about $100, HGSS and GBA more like $300!), some of which came with neat things such as those Pokéwalker routes I mentioned, two saves with the Soul Dew Lati@s still to capture etc. This White 2 save has a bunch of hacks but also some that seem legitimately caught. Of those, the ones that stand out (and I'm willing to bring forward) are 'Distant Land'-caught Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, so from the Gamecube games!

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • That seems right, I knew it was a lot! I believe you had multiples of Victini, Meloetta, Diancie, and Hoopa so if you have any in Gen VI they'll still be awesome :)

Ah, interesting. They were all traded over from PokemonMegaFan's giveaway, that they come as a set seems promising!

Oh that's awesome, thank you! He who increaseth knowledge - I looked into Celebi distributions, I missed out by about 2 weeks as I got SwSh and a Switch in April!

All my events are in Gen VI, if it makes it easier you can trade most of the ones i requested for Gen VII/VIII to there too and I'll move them myself. Given the times we post I'm guessing we're on different continents so will have to do this at the weekend.

EDIT: With reference to "some variable amount of shinies" I think its best if you give me a hard cap on how many Pokémon you're willing to sit there trading to me and then I'll figure it out.

Also I found one more interesting set in Gen V - I purchased backups of all my games (wish I'd done it in 2019, Black 2 / White 2 go for about $100, HGSS and GBA more like $300!), some of which came with neat things such as those Pokéwalker routes I mentioned, two saves with the Soul Dew Lati@s still to capture etc. This White 2 save has a bunch of hacks but also some that seem legitimately caught. Of those, the ones that stand out (and I'm willing to bring forward) are 'Distant Land'-caught Entei, Raikou, and Suicune, so from the Gamecube games!

I'll allow my hopes to go up then! Just a note, even if I'm not satisfied with the pokes from a legality point of view, that won't be marked against you for the trade. I accept the risks of trading for Pokemon I didn't have a hand in obtaining.

I think this will be a weekend thing indeed, not just because of timezones but also because of so many Pokemon (this is effectively 60 or so trades). I'm also in a +9:30 timezone city, so the time you usually post here is approximately 2:30 AM my time. I'll need to grab your available times for this weekend if possible (DM is fine!).

For a cap on shinies, how about we go with 3 for now? It's a nice number, gives you the chance to pick your most wanted ones, and also it gives a bit of room for the next trade (and keeps this one just below 60 total Pokemon). You can keep your valuables on White 2 for the moment, getting the GAMESTP legendary dogs is wonderful enough as is!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I'll allow my hopes to go up then! Just a note, even if I'm not satisfied with the pokes from a legality point of view, that won't be marked against you for the trade. I accept the risks of trading for Pokemon I didn't have a hand in obtaining.

I think this will be a weekend thing indeed, not just because of timezones but also because of so many Pokemon (this is effectively 60 or so trades). I'm also in a +9:30 timezone city, so the time you usually post here is approximately 2:30 AM my time. I'll need to grab your available times for this weekend if possible (DM is fine!).

For a cap on shinies, how about we go with 3 for now? It's a nice number, gives you the chance to pick your most wanted ones, and also it gives a bit of room for the next trade (and keeps this one just below 60 total Pokemon). You can keep your valuables on White 2 for the moment, getting the GAMESTP legendary dogs is wonderful enough as is!

Appreciate it. Yeah that's a big time difference. I'm usually available 17:00-23:00 weekdays and 12:00-00:00 weekends, but I can stretch to 00:00, perhaps even 01:00 by the time we're finished trading on a Friday night. Or maybe go earlier to about 10:00 on the weekend. However my mother appears to intend to give me under 1 hour's notice on a shopping trip one day this weekend which isn't ideal :(

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Appreciate it. Yeah that's a big time difference. I'm usually available 17:00-23:00 weekdays and 12:00-00:00 weekends, but I can stretch to 00:00, perhaps even 01:00 by the time we're finished trading on a Friday night. Or maybe go earlier to about 10:00 on the weekend. However my mother appears to intend to give me under 1 hour's notice on a shopping trip one day this weekend which isn't ideal :(

LOL, it'll be fun! That's what I gotta tell myself to bear the thought, anyway ^o^

What timezone are those available times for?

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    LOL, it'll be fun! That's what I gotta tell myself to bear the thought, anyway ^o^

What timezone are those available times for?

GMT (19:00 when I'm typing this). My plans for Saturday are sorted so push it back to 17:00 for that day and probably not so late on Friday

EDIT: I know the GMT versus UTC thing can be confusing so I'll add I'm currently 5 hours ahead of the US East Coast

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • GMT (19:00 when I'm typing this). My plans for Saturday are sorted so push it back to 17:00 for that day and probably not so late on Friday

EDIT: I know the GMT versus UTC thing can be confusing so I'll add I'm currently 5 hours ahead of the US East Coast

I just had to sit down and get my head around this, because for some reason PokeCommunity doesn't like my timezone (I live in one of those weird half an hour timezones but it keeps setting me to Sydney/AEST time for some reason). I've matched up the time of your post and the local time, so timezone is sorted!

I will organize everything for the trade tomorrow afternoon. I missed the window for Friday it seems. On Saturday however, 11:00 PM GMT could work for me as it would line up with 8:30 AM Sunday my time, or I can fit 12 - 2 PM on Sunday as well (can't be much later than 2 as that's almost midnight my time and I got a wonderful Monday morning to wake up to!). If it's a bit restrictive I can force myself to get up a bit earlier on Saturday too 😆

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    I just had to sit down and get my head around this, because for some reason PokeCommunity doesn't like my timezone (I live in one of those weird half an hour timezones but it keeps setting me to Sydney/AEST time for some reason). I've matched up the time of your post and the local time, so timezone is sorted!

I will organize everything for the trade tomorrow afternoon. I missed the window for Friday it seems. On Saturday however, 11:00 PM GMT could work for me as it would line up with 8:30 AM Sunday my time, or I can fit 12 - 2 PM on Sunday as well (can't be much later than 2 as that's almost midnight my time and I got a wonderful Monday morning to wake up to!). If it's a bit restrictive I can force myself to get up a bit earlier on Saturday too 😆

Yes that Saturday time absolutely works with me, if it takes ages I'll just have a lazy Sunday unlike you haha

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Easy done then! I'll slot that in and see you then!

Oh, for those 3 shinies we mentioned, as you say those ones on the last sheet aren't for trade:

Event Shiny Beldum with Hold Back
    Japanese Shiny Lonely Arceus
    Rash Shiny Xerneas XYZ

I'll come back for those HA Alola starters and maybe a couple other things once I get my Gen V sorted out properly!

I'll go catch a ton of Tentacool for fodder now given its Hoenn I'm doing most of this on. Given you have more experience with big trades let me know what order we're doing like is it Gen VI first? And how many are coming to me in each save

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Oh, for those 3 shinies we mentioned, as you say those ones on the last sheet aren't for trade:

Event Shiny Beldum with Hold Back
    Japanese Shiny Lonely Arceus
    Rash Shiny Xerneas XYZ

I'll come back for those HA Alola starters and maybe a couple other things once I get my Gen V sorted out properly!

I'll go catch a ton of Tentacruel for fodder now given its Hoenn I'm doing most of this on. Given you have more experience with big trades let me know what order we're doing like is it Gen VI first? And how many are coming to me in each save

Just finished preparing your Pokemon. Just a few things of note...
    • There are a total of 5 Pokemon to trade from gen 6. I was not able to find any save backup that contained the JPN Diancie, which makes me think I received it on a gen 7 cart to begin with.
    • That makes 24 (or 25, if counting JPN Diancie here instead) for gen 7 trades!
    • I need to know the total number of each pokemon that you're trading from each gen, so I can prepare 'fodder' Pokemon to receive your Pokemon if required. Likewise, make sure you've got enough fodder Pokemon to trade me so I can return your Pokemon!
    • PM me your Friend Code as well when you see this!

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Just finished preparing your Pokemon. Just a few things of note...
    • There are a total of 5 Pokemon to trade from gen 6. I was not able to find any save backup that contained the JPN Diancie, which makes me think I received it on a gen 7 cart to begin with.
    • That makes 24 (or 25, if counting JPN Diancie here instead) for gen 7 trades!
    • I need to know the total number of each pokemon that you're trading from each gen, so I can prepare 'fodder' Pokemon to receive your Pokemon if required. Likewise, make sure you've got enough fodder Pokemon to trade me so I can return your Pokemon!
    • PM me your Friend Code as well when you see this!

Agh, are all three of your listed Diancie in Gen 7? If there's one in Gen 6 I'd take it instead for that gen, its mostly about Pokédex completion for me - I just picked that one as there was a choice and its the best!

So all of mine I'm giving to you are in Gen VI - 13 in total, to be cloned and sent back. Then in Gen VII I'd just be receiving.

EDIT: FC is in the PM and I understand if you want to use them for doing the trade, but I'll just add here my Trainer IDs for the saves I'll be using:

Gen VI - WA10E
    Gen VII - Conan

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Ok well I guess we can try for that 12-2pm Sunday (my time) slot instead?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Agh, are all three of your listed Diancie in Gen 7? If there's one in Gen 6 I'd take it instead for that gen, its mostly about Pokédex completion for me - I just picked that one as there was a choice and its the best!

So all of mine I'm giving to you are in Gen VI - 13 in total, to be cloned and sent back. Then in Gen VII I'd just be receiving.

EDIT: FC is in the PM and I understand if you want to use them for doing the trade, but I'll just add here my Trainer IDs for the saves I'll be using:

Gen VI - WA10E
    Gen VII - Conan

Oh if the shininess isn't important then I'm sure I have the non-shiny one available. Just digging it back up!

Ok well I guess we can try for that 12-2pm Sunday (my time) slot instead?

If that time is better then we can try it then! I was a little late, got coffee all over the stove top (long story).

Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Oh if the shininess isn't important then I'm sure I have the non-shiny one available. Just digging it back up!

If that time is better then we can try it then! I was a little late, got coffee all over the stove top (long story).

Yeah I'll take non-Shiny in Gen 6

No it's good I'm still around. Which gen first?

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 1, 2024
    Gen 6 please! It's got less trades in it so it'll be easier to do it first.

Sweet. Yeah I take it if I start sending my events over for what I requested and some fodder, then once they're cloned (how long does that take?) I get them back?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Sweet. Yeah I take it if I start sending my events over for what I requested and some fodder, then once they're cloned (how long does that take?) I get them back?

Yep! The cloning doesn't take long at all, probably a couple of minutes at most, and it'll be due to loading times!

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    It won't let me look. Which pokemon do you have avaliable for trading and I can't find your wishlist

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • It won't let me look. Which pokemon do you have avaliable for trading and I can't find your wishlist

I'm not exactly sure what's happening. The trade sheet is just a hyperlink to a Google Sheets page (I even checked in Private/Incognito, you shouldn't need to login or anything to view it). Try it here once more please!

Don't worry about the wish list, it's quite a 'wish' as these Pokemon, legitimately obtained at least, are some of the rarest of the rarest events. Any event I don't have is already a huge want for me!

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I may need to try to look on a computer because I am on my phone and when I look at it it just gives me a hyperlink for your page and a hyperlink for a picture

Back