• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] The Spirit Forest

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
Years
  • I may need to try to look on a computer because I am on my phone and when I look at it it just gives me a hyperlink for your page and a hyperlink for a picture

Oh I think I understand what's happening! Just ignore that first page, it's basically just an info page (used to do more stuff when I had a fancy trade sheet but that link is long dead). There's tabs across the bottom you can select to view my different lists!
    The Spirit Forest

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Do you have the entire gen 8 dex if not would you be willing to trade ones like specials for them?

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Do you have the entire gen 8 dex if not would you be willing to trade ones like specials for them?

My 8th gen dex is barely there, I was basically thinking of running through Shield to get my living dex up to scratch before Scarlet/Violet release! I'm certainly interested in Galar-exclusive Pokemon.

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    My 8th gen dex is barely there, I was basically thinking of running through Shield to get my living dex up to scratch before Scarlet/Violet release! I'm certainly interested in Galar-exclusive Pokemon.

I can trade all of the galarian forms. I have actually Hatched them myself and can give you the non evolved form of each if you want and the evolved form of a couple of them. Would you need me to put all their ivs in the request?

Last edited:
    Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Pokemon You Want:
    1.)Hoopa;
    2.)Diancie;
    3.)Magearna;
    4.)Volcanion;
    5.)Genesect;
    6.)Meloetta;
    7.)Zeraora;
    8.)Poipole;
    9.)Marshadow;
    10.)Celebi;
    11.)Yveltal;

Pokemon You're Offering: 1.)Darumaka (Galarian) lvl 1; 2.)Mr. Mime (Galarian) lvl 1; 3.)farfetch'd (Galarian) lvl 1; 4.)Darmanitan (Galarian) lvl 1;
    5.)Morpeko lvl 1;
    6.)Corsola (Galarian) lvl 1;
    7.)Ponyta (Galarian) lvl 1;
    8.)Stunfisk (Galarian) lvl 1;
    9.)Weezing (Galarian) lvl 35;
    10.)Slowbro (Galarian) lvl 1;
    11.)Meowth (Galarian) lvl 1;

Pokeball its in:
    1.)Pokeball;
    2.)Pokeball;
    3.)Pokeball;
    4.)Pokeball;
    5.)Love Ball;
    6.)Ultra ball;
    7.)Pokeball;
    8.)Pokeball;
    9.)Ultra ball;
    10.)Net ball;
    11.)Pokeball;

ID:
    1.)657702;
    2.)657702;
    3.)667250;
    4.)657702;
    5.)657702;
    6.)657702;
    7.)657702;
    8.)657702;
    9.)657702;
    10.)657702;
    11.)657702;

OT:
    1.)Raven;
    2.)Raven;
    3.)Ali;
    4.)Raven;
    5.)Raven;
    6.)Raven;
    7.)Raven;
    8.)Raven;
    9.)Raven;
    10.)Raven;
    11.)Raven;

Nature:
    1.)Mild;
    2.)Mild;
    3.)Gentle;
    4.)Bold;
    5.)Adamant;
    6.)Brave;
    7.)Serious;
    8.)Hasty;
    9.)Naive;
    10.)Serious;
    11.)Careful;

Shiny:
    1.)No;
    2.) No;
    3.)No;
    4.)No;
    5.)No;
    6.)No;
    7.)No;
    8.)No;
    9.)No;
    10.)No;
    11.)No;

Iv:
    1.)Hp 12 Atk 6 Def 5 Sp. Atk 5 Sp. Def 6 Speed 6; Hustle;
    2.)Hp 12 Atk 6 Def 5 Sp. Atk 6 Sp. Def 6 Speed 7; Ice Body;
    3.)Hp 12 Atk 7 Def 5 Sp. Atk 6 Sp. Def 6 Speed 6; Steadfast;
    4.)Hp 13 Atk 6 Def 6 Sp. Atk 5 Sp. Def 6 Speed 7; Gorilla Tactics;
    5.)Hp 12 Atk 7 Def 6 Sp. Atk. 5 Sp. Def 6 Speed 7; Hunger switch;
    6.)Hp 12 Atk 6 Def 7 Sp. Atk 6 Sp. Def 7 Speed 4; Weak Armor;
    7.)Hp 12 Atk 7 Def 6 Sp. Atk 6 Sp. Def 6 Speed 6; Patel Veil;
    8.)Hp 13 Atk 6 Def 6 Sp. Atk 6 Sp. Def 6 Speed 5; Mimicry;
    9.)Hp 98 Atk 75 Def 99 Sp. Atk 75 Sp. Def 57 Speed 51; Levitate;
    10.)Hp 13 Atk 7 Def 7 Sp. Atk 7 Sp. Def 6 Speed 5; Own Tempo;
    11.)Hp 12 Atk 6 Def 6 Sp. Atk 5 Sp. Def 6 Speed 5; Pickup;

1.) I hatched;
    2.) I hatched;
    3.) I hatched, pokerus;
    4.) I hatched;
    5.) I hatched;
    6.) I hatched;
    7.) I hatched;
    8.) I hatched;
    9.) I hatched;
    10.) I hatched;
    11.) I hatched;

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I can also breed any pokemon in the galarian pokedex. I am working on getting multiples of kubfu and urshifu at the moment or I would offer them

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Hi, sorry for the late reply! It's been a little crazy lately.

I did have a look at version exclusives and the only thing I'd have a bit more trouble getting myself is a GMax Machamp. I realise they're a bit rarer though, but if you have any you'd like to offer, I would like to add any Pokemon of your choice for it (I can also add shiny Ho-Oh, Lugia, Raikou, Entei, or Suicune that I can transfer from Crystal).

For trade time, it might have to be on the weekend for me personally. As Home also only allows 10 trades a day, I'll have to transfer some at least and trade from Shield.

Thank you so much for your patience!

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I do have a Gmax machamp. I had an extra machamp and some max mushrooms so I was able to get that. Plus I have a slowking, flapple, grookey, sobble, scorbunny, and a stonjourner all but the flappe were caught or bred by me the flapple I evolved from an applin. I would take all 5 of the shiny also a nagnadol. Do you perhaps have a dexoys? Just let me know how many would need to be traded in home because i can trade everything that can be traded in sword and shield off of sword and shield and leave the 10 trade spots on home alone as much as possible. Also I get it life happens its been hectic on my side

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years

• I have all of these almost ready to go, so I'll hope to organise a time to trade soon! That's a lot of pokes but I do want GMax Machamp! Just for the Nagnadol, I couldn't find a normal Poipole on my file so I just grabbed the event one I have and evolved it.

I'll give you the exact number of trades in SwSh vs Home soon!

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Ok that works for me sorry it's a lot I am trying to complete my home national pokedex but also help others complete theirs and I don't mind helping out again all. So I figured why not offer the ones I do have.

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Just let me know when your ready. Where I work from home I should be good normally at almost any time.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Just let me know when your ready. Where I work from home I should be good normally at almost any time.

I've finally gotten around to organizing myself properly; there are 15 Pokemon on Shield, and 3 on Home (Deoxys, Hoopa and Meloetta). I'm free after work tomorrow, 18 hours from now, for a few hours. If it's not lining up with your schedule nicely, we could set an earlier time on the weekend too!

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    I should be able to do it then. I work from home I just need to set a reminder on my phone. Could you do it at 7 am eastern standard time. That's when I get on for work. Also which of the 3 starters did you not need and do you need the ZigZagoon. If you take out one of the starters I have 19 with all galarian variations, or I can give you all the startes and that makes it 20. And you can trade me 2 randoms and make it 17 on shield and 3 on home.

Last edited:

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I should be able to do it then. I work from home I just need to set a reminder on my phone. Could you do it at 7 am eastern standard time. That's when I get on for work. Also which of the 3 starters did you not need and do you need the ZigZagoon. If you take out one of the starters I have 19 with all galarian variations, or I can give you all the startes and that makes it 20. And you can trade me 2 randoms and make it 17 on shield and 3 on home.

7 EST sounds good! I will have finished all I need to by then.

Sobble is the only starter I'm missing currently. I got plenty of fodder I can put up, but my biggest concerns really are Machamp and Galarian Farfetch'd! Whatever it will be, we'll work it out :D

Years
    • She/her
    • Seen Mar 26, 2024
    Looks like we missed each other and that's ok. I will normally hop on almost immediately at 7 because that's after I have gotten signed into everything for work.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • Looks like we missed each other and that's ok. I will normally hop on almost immediately at 7 because that's after I have gotten signed into everything for work.

I'm so sorry, that's on me. I'm used to translating US times to local because of my NA friends but I blundered by one hour. Sadly I won't be available for the next two days at 7, but the second day is Saturday, so we might be able to arrange a time after all.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • I've updated my Trade Sheet with some new pokes; all shiny and nickname-able in the same vein as Celebi, I'm now offering Raikou, Entei, Suicune, Lugia and Ho-Oh from my Crystal save! A few other events coming in in a couple of hours too, but I believe these are the most interesting ones.

I really don't miss shiny hunting them LOL, I think I'll stick to RNG abuse in USUM (my next goal now that Crystal is done and dusted).

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    They are interesting!

I'm looking at a few things on the sheet, but I haven't really added anything to my roster since the last time except a spare shiny Drifloon.

Would you have any interest in a (non-shiny) Meltmetal? I got a 3-star one in Go, with enough candies to evolve one of my other 3-star Meltan too. I could either bring through LGPE or HOME - if the former the nature is customisable, if the latter the OT would actually be customisable.

Firebolt

Reach for my hand~
    Years
  • They are interesting!

I'm looking at a few things on the sheet, but I haven't really added anything to my roster since the last time except a spare shiny Drifloon.

Would you have any interest in a (non-shiny) Meltmetal? I got a 3-star one in Go, with enough candies to evolve one of my other 3-star Meltan too. I could either bring through LGPE or HOME - if the former the nature is customisable, if the latter the OT would actually be customisable.

Hiya, it's nice to see you again!

Were you after the five Crystal shinies then? If so, I picked out some more Pokemon from your original list, if they're still available.
    • ポケセン Jirachi
    • SUM2013 Dialga
    • SUM2013 Palkia
    • SUM2013 Giratina
    • Plasma Genesect

P.S. Even if you were interested in more pokes from me, that's all good, I'd like to pick these five for myself for now ^_^

Back