• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Summer Ball

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • ooc:hahahaha

"Soooo stupid!!!they all went outside!!!"I muttered under my breath.I ran outside and saw no one.I ran across the foam towards the direction I thought they went.

~Ozy~

PC's Unofficial Poetry Critic
    Years
  • I telekinetically sent to the girl do join the dane, it's such a nice night. 'Twould be a pity to waste it. The tempo of the music playing in my head, out across the water, everywhere, linking everything began to pick up and I moved with it, now an actual part of it as opposed to an observer.

ThEoNeAnDoNlY555

They call me..."Darkness"
    Years
  • I just lay there on the beach until i heard a loud hollar. "This has been a really bad night..." I grumbled, getting up, I then looked over to see saphira nearby, I walked over to her, "Hey" i said sitting down beside her.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • Saphira ignored him, staring at the Vampire. She tried to tear away from everything but couldnt move at all, held captive by the music.

~Ozy~

Years
  • Perhaps a more direct invitation would work, I thought to mmyself, and paused for a moment, holding out a gloved hand, slightly cupped to, offering to show her what her world was really like now.

~Ozy~

Years
  • If the dance was joyous before, it was twice that now. To have another involved, another hearing this music was spectacular. The tide was beginning to come in now, and the water beginning to lap around our feet. I picked up my pace again, assured that it would be matched by the girl.

Master Angel

Have a BAD day. I am.
    Years
  • I watched the scene from behind a bush. I wasn't aware there was music coming from the spot where he was dancing. My dragon-senses were tingling.

I continued watching and my mind began to wander. I wonder where Ryan is. Maybe I'm making a big deal out of this. I should just go back to the ball. Maybe he's still there.

Years
  • I heard this awful music from down the beach.I ran over and saw Pointy and Saphira together.
    "Pointy!!!!!!what the heck are you up to!!!!!?whats with the awful music!!!!!!?whats with you?!!!!"I yelled at him covering my ears with my hands.I stred up at the unusaul scene.
    "OH MY GOD!!!!POINTY LIKES SAPHIRA SO HE USED SOME PHSYCO TELEPATHY MAGIC STUFF TO MAKE HER LIKE HIM!!!!!!!OH MY GOD!!!!!HES MAKING SAPHIRA CHEAT ON JARED!!!!!!!!"I yelled.I couldn't stand the music any longer so I calmed down and accesed my powers.I used my chi to summon an electric guitar.and a huge stereo.and a power chord.

ooc:yup I know freaky.I summoned a guitar.soooooo weird.

~Ozy~

Years
  • I failed to so muych as hear the commotion, so lost was I in the dance, in the wonderful beat of the moon, and the stars, and the ocean. I closed my eyes, blocking out the visual world, relying on the beat of the music to direct me.

Psychotic_Demon

The Espeon of the Moon
    Years
  • All of Saphira's thoughts came flooding back to her, before she had a chance to comprehend them. She pulled away from him, stepping back, with horror in her eyes, although her face was expressionless.

What... is he?!

~Ozy~

Years
  • As abruptly as things had started, they stopped when the girl pulled away. I dropped my hands to my side and began to notice the world around me once again. I saw with total clarity the horror and shock in the girl's face, perhaps she had yet to come to terms with what had happened, with what she was. I bowed ow, not as dramatic a gesture without the cape and mask, saying "I apologize, dear child. I have a bit of an unusual condition, sometimes it gets out of control. I hope I didn't startle you."

Years
  • "Startle her!!!you practically killed her!!!"I exploded at Pointy.
    "now I'm gonna blow your head off with some rad music!!!!"I yelled up at him.I had made the stereo appear next to Jared so I walked over to it.
    "Jared take some wood and shove it through his heart when the song reaches:'This is my last,and my most loving request!'okay?just do it if you don't want your dear,Saphira to forget you and go away with the freak of the night,Pointy."I hissed at him.I plugged in the chord and started the opening line.

ooc:yes I know that line comes on at the end of YuYu Hakasho.I couldn't come up with anything.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Oh, she was never dead" I replied cooly, pulling my boots on. After a moment's thought, though, I added "Although arguably, she is now. But then again, maybe she isn't. Depends on your definitions of dead." I pulled my cape back on as well, although I left the mask laying in the sand.

Years
  • "Well Pointy,I guess your definition of dead is dying right?do you really know what dead is?I bet you don't,seeing how your off in your own little world!!"I yelled at him.I started to sing checking to see if Jared had a piece of wood.if anybody had a piece of wood.
    "Meduvu reaches you.who's gonna break the seal?just wait a little while,give it time to heal.I believe just exactally how I feel.This is my last aand my most loving request."I sang.I frantically looked around.no one.with.a.piece.of.wood.

~Ozy~

Years
  • "Perhaps" I replied, cocking my head and musing as much to myself as responding. "Is death, though, a loss of sentience? But then the lesser creatures are dead. Is it, then, a lack of brain function? But there are those caught in comas. Are they dead? Mayhaps it's lack of brain function combined with lack of physical function. But then that'd make me half-dead. Truly, what is death?"

Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    ryan was still in the ball, drinking a coke.
    *yum*

Years
  • "Those kids in comas,they aren't dead!!just have an inabillaty to move talk or see!!!but they can still dream!!!I consider death to be having no control to move,talk,see,or even dream!!!I think being dead is to have no control!!to be stolen of your senses!!"I yelled at him.I saw no one with a piece of anything so I decided to go for something else.I dropped my guitar and moved forward my eyes focused on Pointy.
    "I know that you are a coward Pointy."I told him.I bent down for a piece of driftwood I had seen earlier.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back