• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Survivor Lounge

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
  • Use this thread to chat among each other outside of the team forums. Try to keep things as closely relevant to Survivor as possible.

Sean

Years
  • Hope Team 1 is ready to have all their members die from poisoning after challenge

The Survivor Lounge

Renegade

Time for real life...
    Years
  • Haven't posted here yet, so hiya everybody~
    I guess I'll be kind to Team 2 here, I can always bash in our private sub-threads~ ;)
    And 900th post~ :3

Seth Rollins

Holding on to You |-/
    Years
  • Well a DCC for this is kind of a good idea. edit: unless we fight each other all the time =P

So sup guys? :] Good luck to anyone. i really dk what topic we should talk about :/

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Think I'll use this color, to spare Team Ludicolo from the blindness. Anyway, what kind of pokemon is Ludicolo as a mascot? Spheal is awesome and won't get killed by birds or bugs. Still, we rule! Go Team Spheal!

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Oh come on! Like Thunder Punch will do anything to Spheal. Don't blame me that you guys can't have a cute mascot like Spheal! You're just jealous of our superiority to you!

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Oh come on! Like Thunder Punch will do anything to Spheal. Don't blame me that you guys can't have a cute mascot like Spheal! You're just jealous of our superiority to you!

Excuse me but Spheal gets killed by a flick of a finger and a pebble. Your ice or water moves cant do jack-squat to it. Ludicolo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spheal.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Excuse me but Spheal gets killed by a flick of a finger and a pebble. Your ice or water moves cant do jack-squat to it. Ludicolo >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Spheal.

If you'd know your pokemon, you should know that Spheal has good defense and it's main stat is HP, so you need to know your pokemon. Spheal, Signal Beam Ludicolo to oblivion!

Spheal- 1

Ludicolo-0

Back