• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Survivor Lounge

Renegade

Time for real life...
Years
  • Logical Cabbage said:
    If you'd know your pokemon, you should know that Spheal has good defense and it's main stat is HP, so you need to know your pokemon. Spheal, Signal Beam Ludicolo to oblivion!
    -_-

Contradicting yourself there. Ludicolo has a special defense stat of 100 and Spheal has a special attack stat of... 55.

Logical Cabbage said:
    good defense and it's main stat is HP
    Oh really? Check Ludicolo's base stats, I guarantee that both his HP & defense stats are much higher than Spheal's. Not only that, but Ludicolo has a total stat collection of 480, while Spheal has a total stat collection of 290.

Not only that, but Spheal only has 25 base speed, so no matter what you think you're going to do to Ludicolo, we'll just strike first anyway.

And wipe that silly blue color off your text, it's not helping anything or anyone.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Finally! Someone from Team Ludicolo that knows their stats! Renegade has earned my respect. I was wondering if someone caught up with that. But that doesn't change the fact that Spheal's cuter than Ludicolo. Plus, our motto is awesome. Can't Team 1 Spheal with it?

DJTiki

top 3 most uninteresting microcelebrities
    Years
  • Finally! Someone from Team Ludicolo that knows their stats! Renegade has earned my respect. I was wondering if someone caught up with that. But that doesn't change the fact that Spheal's cuter than Ludicolo. Plus, our motto is awesome. Can't Team 1 Spheal with it?

I was wondering the same thing about, about Team 2, oh I mean Team Spheal. Team Ludicolo will dance on you, once we smear you guys to the floor.

DJTiki

Years
  • Eeeehh im not sure aimlessly sliding on ice on your stomach counts as skating.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Hey! All of you! Just because I'm only one of Team Spheal and the rest are Ludicolo doesn't mean you can outwit me! Come on, don't hate that Spheal can sleep through anything! Plus, I haven't heard a motto yet from Team Ludicolo? What's wrong? You can try to underestimate Spheal yet you have no motto? You're resorting to this cause Team Spheal will win this thing!

DJTiki

Years
  • Hey! All of you! Just because I'm only one of Team Spheal and the rest are Ludicolo doesn't mean you can outwit me! Come on, don't hate that Spheal can sleep through anything! Plus, I haven't heard a motto yet from Team Ludicolo? What's wrong? You can try to underestimate Spheal yet you have no motto? You're resorting to this cause Team Spheal will win this thing!

Nnnnah. We don't need a motto to feel confident in our team's abilty. The power is on this side of the island.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Look who's talking. If you guys say that you don't need confidence, then why post at the beginning when they announced the teams:

Team 2 looks scary
    I don't want to go against them
    Team 2 has all the tough ones

You tell me why you're acting so chicken to us then.

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Don't try to cover up your tracks. It's okay to be chicken, but you're not that. By the time Team Spheal is done with you, you'll be Kentucky Fried Chicken !

DJTiki

Years
  • Look who's talking. If you guys say that you don't need confidence, then why post at the beginning when they announced the teams:

Team 2 looks scary
    I don't want to go against them
    Team 2 has all the tough ones

You tell me why you're acting so chicken to us then.

It was mainly becuase we barely knew each other, but now that we do, we are gonna wreck. Team Ludicolo has all the strengths, we are power. We don't need anyone from Team 2 to beat you, we have everyone we need. We have a thought out plan, you guys are twiddling your thumbs. My only question for Team Spheal, is why can't you guys Spheal with this loss your about to take?

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • The only thing I will admit is that Ludicolo is lame. What's so great about it? Spheal in the other hand is cute and for sure won't disturb you in your sleep. Plus, you just joined together to take out just me. I'm so scared.

* rolls eyes sarcastically*

DJTiki

Years
  • Who said we are all just trying to take you out. That's petty. We're just assessing the threat. Let's leave the smack till we see who wins.

Flushed

never eat raspberries
    Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Ludicolo is lame.
    The Survivor Lounge

i think he heard you

Logical Cabbage

A Very Big Altaria Fan
    Years
  • Fine then. I'll save the talk until the nest challenge. But you know what you just admitted? That you're running out of ideas. Oh well, hopefully you will recover your brain by the time the third challenge comes. I want to beat you at full power.

DJTiki

Years
  • Fine then. I'll save the talk until the nest challenge. But you know what you just admitted? That you're running out of ideas. Oh well, hopefully you will recover your brain by the time the third challenge comes. I want to beat you at full power.

Take in a sense that you may. I just feel like wasting anymore brain matter, which was very minimal. But until next challege.

Years
    • Seen Apr 16, 2020
    I came here to make fun of Team 1 but after seeing all the recent posts I changed my mind. :)

Back