• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I'm not complaining per se, but a tauros evo I would not like.

Tauros is a cool mon from RBY. And if it got an Evo I wouldn't even be able to use it in LC because its stats would be huge. With a Jolly CB set it reaches 28 Atk and 22 Spe, which outspeeds Elekid which is one of the fastest mons in LC. Also Minotauros is a p lame name. J/s. I read that yesterday, and I wanted to say:

Like how Giratina compliments Dialga and Palkia, a large, green cobra will accompany Reshiram and Zekrom.

Sounds p cool. An uber poison type would be legit.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Poison/Dragon! :O That would be odd....I agree with the whole Minotauros thing. :/ I mean, I hope it's not his real name....And not every 1st stage pokemon has to be viable in LC dude. xD

kokopuffchan

a s h e n
    Years
    minotauros is the lamest thing you could name the evolution of tauros. now, i'm not saying that it doesn't sound cool to me, because it does. but at least take the original pokemon's name out of the evolution!

also i am so confused about the placement of this thread but i am so glad it exists

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Poison/Dragon! :O That would be odd....I agree with the whole Minotauros thing. :/ I mean, I hope it's not his real name....And not every 1st stage pokemon has to be viable in LC dude. xD

Most of the ones that got evos are banned though. I dont want Tauros to be the same ;D;;

Poison/Dragon would be cool. One of the best defensive types with the best offensive type in the game is amazing.

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    That Minotauros thing makes me feel like that info is fake, but we'll have to wait and see.

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Or you have a higher attack stat than base 100. Giving it an evo and not raising its attack would be unforgivable ;o;

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    MORE SKARM BAIT WOOT. ~_~

They better give it good sp.att so it can be like RBY Tauros and be great lol

Its 2 Legged.

So odds are, it will have "hands" and it can probably learn Fire/Thunder punch.

It needs SD though. :(

Also, Brazilians on NB are annoying. They keep challenging me with DPP teams. And I have RSE teams. ;___;

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Smogon: My team is two noobish so it can't handle the metagame it's in!

Me: People stop trying to change the metagame and start changing your team...

Jabba edited mah message saying don't be a di**. But honestly now if your team can't handle something then change it.. people are too annoyed at changing a team member they just go lolomg banbanban. AKA mence venu and milotic.

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
    Years
    .Gamer, it's NetBattle. How hard could it possibly be if they can't understand your basic want for an RSE battle to beat the pulp out of them? :D

And off 130 base attack (which is unlikely) with 252atkEVs, Thunder Punch does 30-35% to a standard Spiker Skarm. Standard specially-defensive Skarms take 40% at max. According to Smogon's calc, at any rate.

=|

Years
    https://www.smogon.com/forums/showpost.php?p=2731041&postcount=35

the thread that makes France look good

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Just what I said. People want to ban crap because their teams can't handle it.
    I still lol at jabba editing my message and the reason "don't be a dick" because of reasons like that. I really lol'd at Clefable ^.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    Can we not turn this into the BAWWWWWWWWWW I R HATE SMOGON! Thread????

Protip: if you don't like how something is done, try to get involved and fix it/stop it.

~___________________________~

Also, not EVERY post in there is considered. Only the ones that they deem have reasonable arguments, and iirc all the "No Suspects" posts are taken into account.

tl;dr - if you want to nominate something/dont think something should be nominated: post in the nomination thread.

Also, Jabba edits are good. >:(

Anti

return of the king
    Years
    Just stopped by to see if this thread still sucks. It does.

PS I need a break from knowing this thread exists so I'll unlock this whenever I feel like it.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back