• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Aurafire

provider of cake
Years
  • Hahahahahaha I can still post >:D

Though I have distinct feeling Anti might kill me if I keep reminding him this thread exists.

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Yeah I think that user sanshroo is a prophet or something, so perhaps keeping this locked as an S&M staff spamwagon would make it better.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today

Sebastien Loeb said:
    Inside Quagsire, hoping that that Zapdoses doesn't have Hidden Power Grass (for the chronicle in GSC as well you know, the HP to the Legends are considered cheap)

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • Have fun. I know you'll make this thread terrible again in the process but that's okay, my super amazing locking powers have not vanished. KEKEKE

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Lol. Snorlax.

If Pikachu looked like that, it'd be OU

Spoiler:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
  • Wow one post after Anti unlocks and this thread already sucks again.

Btw helpful hint: If you see someone make a joke and then make the same joke right after them, two things happen: 1. The joke isn't funny, and 2. It makes you look like an idiot. Our members seem to struggle with this concept. Maybe we should stick it in the rules thread or something >.>

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • So I just realized that like, a few of pokemon get Cross Chop that nobody uses it on. Golduck is one of them. I did not know this. I now love Golduck even more. If only it got Aqua Jet or Swords Dance. :( Or both.

Last edited:

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • So I just realized that like, a ton of pokemon get Cross Chop that nobody uses it on. Golduck is one of them. I did not know this. I now love Golduck even more. If only it got Aqua Jet or Swords Dance. :( Or both.

Congrats, you were just dreaming about ANOTHER HastyGar weak physical attacker. Awesome.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • Oh sick it does get Aqua Jet. It just has no stat boosting moves outside of Calm Mind. :/

Also, Gatr and Azu don't exist in NU. But there its outclassed by Floatzel... yeah... Floatzel. :(

Skip Shot

I'm back. I think.
    Years
  • Speaking of NU, anybody look at the May NU stats? Some of them are pretty shocking, like how 90% of the top 10 is now hard hitting offensive pokes when there's a lot of viable stall Pokemon now like Qwil, Nidoqueen, Dusclops, etc. that don't even crack the top 10. At least Slash is at the top of the list to kinda make up for it.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • That's probably because people had adapted to not using stall at all for a while and found it more enjoyable. I'm sure it'll return to stall based pokemon dominating the top of the tier soon enough.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back