• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
Years
    • Seen today
    Speaking of NU, anybody look at the May NU stats? Some of them are pretty shocking, like how 90% of the top 10 is now hard hitting offensive pokes when there's a lot of viable stall Pokemon now like Qwil, Nidoqueen, Dusclops, etc. that don't even crack the top 10. At least Slash is at the top of the list to kinda make up for it.

One word as to why NU stall doesn't work; Magmortar. :/

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • p0st1ng to say that Toy Story 3 is God's gift to mankind. It lived up to every expectation and was just as good as the first two. Go watch it, immediatley if not sooner.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    p0st1ng to say that Toy Story 3 is God's gift to mankind. It lived up to every expectation and was just as good as the first two. Go watch it, immediatley if not sooner.

Does that mean it is b
    the thread that makes France look good
    ad then ?

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • No, it was so amazing if I were to describe it on a scale of 1 to 10, it would go to infinity and beyond.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • No, it was so amazing if I were to describe it on a scale of 1 to 10, it would go to infinity and beyond.

Bad pun dude. But yeah, I really gotta see it still. :/ I wonder if any of my friends have the same craving to see it as well. (Seems like the only socially acceptable disney movie to go and see. I shouldn't say "Seems" because it is.)

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
  • The server isn't feeding off of anyone's boredom but my own. I need someone else on it. ;o; I've got some great stories to tell about STD's and whatnot.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • If Anti/D_A/<other Adv player> wants to help me make a team for a tourney I have to get crushed in, I would love it.

I have to battle user Fear, not sure if that rings any bells.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    Something more annoying than well built / played stall : Jumpluff. I hate this little %%$^.

>____________________>

"Maybe you're just bad ?"

Really though Jumpluff sucks, its negated totally by Grass types, is Roar/WW, Taunt, Encore etc weak. ~__~

Anti

return of the king
    Years
  • If Anti/D_A/<other Adv player> wants to help me make a team for a tourney I have to get crushed in, I would love it.

I have to battle user Fear, not sure if that rings any bells.

just use lanturn its a really cool gimmick mon

though by doing that you will likely lose

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen today
    I suggest the Mantine + Magneton walling combo to resist every type in the game. :]

Mantine would be Vire in Anti's case though, right ? ;D

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
  • I lost. :(

I would have won at least 1 but I had the wrong Hidden Power on Machamp and I asked Fear if we could restart and do same moves (it was only turn 2 or 3) and he said no. :(

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back