• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

the thread that makes France look good

Status
Not open for further replies.

.Aero

Tell Me I'm A Screwed Up Mess
    Years
    Can I come back now and not be harassed please? :3 Nah, jk, I don't wanna come back and waste 3 hours of my life daily here. ;D 15 minutes satisfies my current pokemon needs. This thread isn't helping though because all the bashing of Aerodactyl makes me feel as though they are bashing me. :| Even though I hate Aerodactyl too.

Also, you want free stuff? Send me your e-mail and you'll get free stuff.

RTHookers

Banned
    Years
    Scarf Venusaur in UU is a more horrible lead. It relies on sleep power sooooo much. It's just horrible, what kind of a lead is that? Sleeps your opponent and then try your luck and do a double switch? Then try cry because they were owned by a DD Gatr.

.Gamer

»»───knee─►
    Years
    I like Grass-types.

They are the bees knees.

Also, Heatran is the best lead, or Machamp.

Jake♫

► My Happy Little Pill 
    Years
    That's why you, like, Swords Dance for +2 attack and then you let them taunt you, and then you sweep them for massive damage.

There's this thing called switching, seeing as the only attack Ninjask runs leading is X-Scissor or Aerial Ace...it's not hard to switch into a resistance and go "lol"

Bunny69

Serious Buisness
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2010
    Dragonite is the best Anti-Lead IMO. Screw all that Machamp stuff.

Dark Azelf

☽𖤐☾𓃶𐕣
    Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2024
    Jask sucks Zapdos outclasses it at passing speed so much its unreal. Since you know it isnt Bullet Punch, PHazer <everything weak>

Scarf Venusaur in UU is a more horrible lead. It relies on sleep power sooooo much. It's just horrible, what kind of a lead is that? Sleeps your opponent and then try your luck and do a double switch? Then try cry because they were owned by a DD Gatr.

How will they lose DDGatr with a ScarfVenu ? -_-

Also anti leads apart from Machamp are kinda ass "Wow man you let the opponent still get SR up and then got set up on by a sweeper ? Awesome dood you accomplished alot here!"

Last edited:

Aurafire

provider of cake
    Years
    Way too many water pokemon in the game so yeah, there's going to be a lot of outclassing.

Anyway can we get some sort of intelligent, meaningful chat going? (Probably not)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back