• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Top 20 Fugliest Pokemon Ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy Christina

poseidon's tsunami
Years
Purugly's not even that ugly. I mean it is, but it's not like totally hideous; at least I don't think so.

The others I don't find ugly, they just have a really bland design except for Giratina. I agree with you on Hitmonlee though. What a freak.

Drawicia

the artist of evil
Years
replace Chimchar with Toxicroak. MAAAAAAAAAANN! geez do i really have to even say it? yeah sure Croagunk is just fine, not nearly as ugly as Toxicroak!

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
This is in honnor of Glitter Satin. My fugliest pokemon will make much more sense.

#10-Purugly

432.png

Its got "ugly" in its name! And its fat too.

#9-Giratina

giratina.png

I admit it is kinda fugly. But only this form. The Origin Form is fine.

#8- Cacnea

cacnea.png

Looks like a flippin cactus
Looked pretty good up to this point. However, everything after this isn't fugly at all. In fact, none of the first 251 Pokemon are fugly.

RYOUKI

survive the world.
Years
Nothing one here really deserves it except for Nosepass, Shiftree, and Abomasnow (Obamasnow if you will).
I agree, and also disagree. Nothing there really deserves to be called ugly, for the matter of fact.

I kinda like how they style it, face it they look so cool like that. 8D

Anyways, If your talking ugly, you forgot Biddof. Bibarel isn't so bad though.

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
I agree, and also disagree. Nothing there really deserves to be called ugly, for the matter of fact.

I kinda like how they style it, face it they look so cool like that. 8D

Anyways, If your talking ugly, you forgot Biddof. Bibarel isn't so bad though.
Bidoof? It isn't nearly as fugly as any of the Pokemon on the list. Even if I made a top 50, I don't think Bidoof would be on the list.

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen Feb 13, 2019
What is wrong with you? Most of them are pretty ugly but HAPPINY? So sexy.

PEDOP-Oh wait...

I loled at this epically. It actually looks like Chimchar is trying to extinguish its hemorrhoids.

If ever had put Feraligatr there, I would've eaten you alive.

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
Years
How the heck are Lucario, Latios, and Staraptor on here but Carnivine isn't? That thing looks so last-minute and a Cradily clone. And Cradily's already been marked as ugly... :disappoin
I agree, Lucario's spikes heavily detract from the appearance; if they were replaced by a dark red or navy blue insignia/symbol that looked awesome, Lucario would be even more presentable. I mean, dark lupine beasts are awesome!! :D

Next, Staraptor's top feather does look out-of-place, but the Pokemon just feels like it needs something red on it! Maybe a red small red marking of the same hue could've been better...

I absolutely agree with the rationale given for that thing sadly known as Spiritomb (oddly enough, it looks better as an item...with corrected eyes, of course). One of the best names for a Pokemon ever, and it has to be wasted on that thing!! :( Spiritomb seems to fit Heatran better (it looks like it is a tomb. However, Heatran's a nice legendary name, too, so... :\

For the other Top-10 version, appearance-wise, Houndour > Carnivine+Probopass+Spiritomb, no contest! Plus, how the heck does Origin Forme beat Another Forme in design? Another Forme looks like actual thought was put in its design (first six-legged Legendary Pkmn, plus very nice color scheme)! Origin Forme looks like a 1st-grader drew it with the philosophy that snakes and spikes are the solutions to life's problems. I mean, spikes are cool, but to an extent...

Lastly, if Staraptor's on here because of its odd feather, then Rhyperior should be on here because of its tail. Aside from the tail, Rhyperior has one of the best designs and names for a Pkmn Evo, but the tail looks very...it just looks weird, OK? If it were more like a mace and had cool spikes on it, that would help a lot. Better spikes than Gira-Origin, at least.

Anyway, I have to agree, this thread gave me some laughs! :laugh:

BrainWave

A new idea sprouts
Years
  • Age 32
  • Home
  • Seen Apr 28, 2024
Glitter Stain I so love your comment on spiritomb. XD

#5: Spiritomb
442.png

This thing is a huge pain in the ass to find in the game, and with only one functional eye, it's not worth it. It's immune to Fighting, Psychic, and Normal, that I know. Do you want to know another thing this horribly fugly creature is immune to? Make-up.

Oh, I also remembered you on luxray so ugly on the other thread
Um, okay, you really need to listen to me. All of you. Luxray isn't cute, cool, awesome, good-looking, or anything like that. It's fugly. It's so incredibly fugly that this is super effective against it.

Last edited:

Ninja Caterpie

AAAAAAAAAAAAA
Years
Oh god no... Sure, half of those Pokemon are fugly and all, but you must be kidding me when you say Latios. You have to measure them on the same scale! Alright, you love one Poke's colours, but it's shape is fugly so you put it in, but another's shape is MAD, but it's colour is bad and you put it it. What? And then some are based on how good they battle! What's fugliness got to do with battles?

Latios is probably one of the best-looking Pokemon in the Pokeverse, it should more likely be at the other end of the list, the 17th most awesome-looking Pokemon. -.-

Also, Staraptor is AWESOME! You can't say Staraptor without thinking "AWESOME"!

You forgot to mention that Spiritomb is a ghost in a pot. xD

JezzaRules

Charmander Lover
Years
I don't think Latios is ugly O_o, looks fine to me. Giratina looks too cool to be fugly to my opinion.

1st Generation:
Hitmonlee: Reminds me of some weird thing with overlarge legs.
Weezing: Weezing looks hideous with two heads
Snorlax: *ugh* I don't like it at all.

2nd Generation:
Tyrogue: Like hitmonlee I guess...

3rd Generation:
Claydol: Reminds me of some fat clay idol with three different faces.
Deoxys: That alien thingy is so scary and hideous!

4th Generation:
Bidoof: Not that I hate the pokemon or anything but it STRONGLY resembles someone I know who's ugly and annoying.
Purugly: God, it's ugly and fat, how could glameow evolve into that hideous thing!??
Spiritomb: God, not only I hate that pokemon it's a PAIN to defeat but it's design looks so horribly drawn.
Uxie: What the heck is that thing growing out of its head? a human brain!?? *gasp*

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Lol, 1-star ratings. Just because you people disagree with me doesn't mean my thread gets a 1-star rating... (Although, I'm pretty sure who did it).

Anyway, Staraptor is quite the opposite of awesome, which is fugly.

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
Your completely right
New Pokemon are Fugly as hell, I swear the game is going from good pokemon design to mere child sales. The pokemon just keep getting newer, shinier and for some reason seem to be losing their depth to me (Does that make sense?)

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
Your completely right
New Pokemon are Fugly as hell, I swear the game is going from good pokemon design to mere child sales. The pokemon just keep getting newer, shinier and for some reason seem to be losing their depth to me (Does that make sense?)
Makes sense completely, and agreed. Xatu, Omastar, Ninetales, Espeon, Ampharos, are some of the coolest Pokemon in the first two gens. Everything went downhill as soon as Pokemon hit the GBA.

As for this thread, I think you guys need to look just a little bit harder and you'll realize why I posted it. I didn't post it just to say which Pokemon were the sux0rs and which ones were just plain fugly... there's a reason why I went to all of this trouble.

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 22, 2011
Makes sense completely, and agreed. Xatu, Omastar, Ninetales, Espeon, Ampharos, are some of the coolest Pokemon in the first two gens. Everything went downhill as soon as Pokemon hit the GBA.

As for this thread, I think you guys need to look just a little bit harder and you'll realize why I posted it. I didn't post it just to say which Pokemon were the sux0rs and which ones were just plain fugly... there's a reason why I went to all of this trouble.

oh, OH,! is this thread about how Ken sucks at making new pokemon? Or i it to spit in the face of strange, weird and unpleasingly eccentric new pokemon design?

Glitter Stain

Banned
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Jan 3, 2011
By the way, whoever posted that attachment -- please never post that attachment again. :x

And, no, that's not the reason I made this thread. =[

Yuoaman

I don't know who I am either.
Years
You know Ken Sugimori maybe designed two of those Pokemon... for the 3rd and 4th generation they've had a large team designing new Pokemon...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back