• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Candy

[img]http://i.imgur.com/snz4bEm.png[/img]
    Years
    Oh no! :P And thus my secret has been revealed! Yeah, I've been a mod over there for a couple months. I also mod the Fun & Games section. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing games here though (I actually prefer the open-setup, NOC games you guys have here) :D

whoooaaa

/is late

also when is UG skype gonna get fixed.

Wicked3DS

[b]Until the very end.[/b]
    Years
    Snails, I've been quite overwhelmed with my life lately and I'm stepping away from PC for a little while to refocus and recharge a bit. I'm gonna finish out Snailvivor and then I'll be away a bit. Thanks to you all for accepting me for the short time that I was here, keep the salt flowing.

Love, your 100% saltiest snail.

#Winner

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
    Why is everyone leavingggg ;_;

And Candy, I'm not sure if Mana, Klippy, GP, Lycan and I have been on at the sametime, or even multiple of us on at the sametime. When we get a chance to talk we'll hopefully come up with a solution. I have no idea right now though. >.<

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    i s2g im ready to make a list of all the people who have come and go in this section... maybe it could be doable, and with the 1 year anniversary coming up, it would be timely imo

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    We obviously still have to wait for HStaff's approval if we are to join or not, but in the case that we do, we just have to make a vote or something

Years
    • Seen May 4, 2020
    We obviously still have to wait for HStaff's approval if we are to join or not, but in the case that we do, we just have to make a vote or something

Yeah, for sure, the leaders of the community/site would need to approve.

I didn't post any links in my post or even name the site, but I'm sorry if I said anything that was out of line.

I hope it's okay to make this general statement: You seem to have a lovely community here, and this tournament is a great, great, great opportunity to create bonds with other communities. I think maybe your admins are worried about this somehow driving traffic off-site (?), but season 1 and season 2 has shown that quite the opposite happens, which is why all communities keep coming back to it; You guys are just sending one representative and are likely to receive incoming traffic, since many players after and during these seasons come to play on other sites :)

Killua

Snails, I've been quite overwhelmed with my life lately and I'm stepping away from PC for a little while to refocus and recharge a bit. I'm gonna finish out Snailvivor and then I'll be away a bit. Thanks to you all for accepting me for the short time that I was here, keep the salt flowing.

Love, your 100% saltiest snail.

#Winner

Good luck man (i was going to post some sad amv but right now i am on the cellphone) look for winner amv on youtube not sad but the coolest amv ever
    Also for the love of Arceus dont send Gunner to the tournament or Naku we don't want to get hated by the whole mafia comunitty
    Also that is quite the misleading title right ther huh bac?

Killua

Thanks for the vote of confidence Kaneki. That really helps a lot.
    Hey at this point you are pretty much a salt bomb waiting to explode and also Naku would end up making everyone hates us because you know its naku no more explanations needed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back