• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.

Killua

Iti s the truth and I am very rude like a lot and you know I dont want to have the UG hated by the whole world.

Killua

Gunner I'm too salty and you know why. You know payback is *****.

(Can't I be resurrected, brad!) :P
    See what I mean Gunner you are like spreadung tour salt to everyone since I met you I have been salty for so many things like fucking mafia 102 (I will get my revenge cayman!!!)

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
    Years
    No one even commented on Mom being installed.

Are you crazy?

Do you know the pain, the suffering, and the torture that homewrecker is capable of?

Uninstall. Mom it was a joke please don't kill me oh god please no I'll join the game I swear ;;

Killua

No one even commented on Mom being installed.

Are you crazy?

Do you know the pain, the suffering, and the torture that homewrecker is capable of?

Uninstall. Mom it was a joke please don't kill me oh god please no I'll join the game I swear ;;

Just use antivirus on it... If you dont see me anymore my mother killed me, please delete my browser history it is my last wish.

Killua

I just want to say naku is still good. I tried to hate Naku but I can't.

Yeah but we really don't eant the personagens with the biggest sense of superiority right there (just kidding I am not serious I am never serious)

Nimsy

Jackal The Ripper
    Years
    Well we would want to send our best players, so I'd think we should send someone who isn't easy to figure out and is good at figuring out others.
    Also someone that isn't known for being kicked out for inactivity.

So I believe the best candidates are naku, doof, kiyo, Jd, and fletch.

i shouldn't be considered at all since I'm super obvious when I'm maf.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Mar 11, 2023
    mom™ has been successfully installed!

The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
    o.O Syn!
    Well we would want to send our best players, so I'd think we should send someone who isn't easy to figure out and is good at figuring out others.
    Also someone that isn't known for being kicked out for inactivity.

So I believe the best candidates are naku, doof, kiyo, Jd, and fletch.

i shouldn't be considered at all since I'm super obvious when I'm maf.
    Thanks for thinking of me, my heart is warmed.

That being said, I'm not going to be super reliable on a consistent basis for the next few months since work is blowing up.

We should totally send Kiyo, if only to see the reactions to his font.

Who's Kiyo?

puking rainbows
    Years
    but what if the site doesnt support courier new or press play 2p? what now D:

LOOKS LIKE I'LL JUST HAVE TO DISH OUT THE PAPYRUS
    tbh im probably one of the few people that dont get bothered by kiyo's post style

I can understand why Press Start 2P wasn't the best choice for casual posts (also it was a hassle and a half to work with; part of the reason I dropped it) but courier new was made specifically for easy readability so idk why so many people are basic bitches but it's the closest I got right now to my 90's retro game aesthetic and I will not let it die.

Killua

LOOKS LIKE I'LL JUST HAVE TO DISH OUT THE PAPYRUS

I can understand why Press Start 2P wasn't the best choice for casual posts (also it was a hassle and a half to work with; part of the reason I dropped it) but courier new was made specifically for easy readability so idk why so many people are basic *****es but it's the closest I got right now to my 90's retro game aesthetic and I will not let it die.
    Please stop it hurts my eyes!!!! I lost my eyes!!!!!! In a side note dont put comic sans plz.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back