• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Chkill with ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    Okay so guys, as you all know, The Hater has already ended, and Midnight Crew Mafia: Scratched is next. I kinda want your opinion on what game I should host next. There are two ideas (both for the small queue) that I've been working on.

The Saann Travelogue

This is a game about my WoPC region, Saann. You have a chance to roam around the region, catch Pokemon, battle, and hopefully defeat the evil organization. At the start of the game, you could either choose to be a Pokemon Trainer, or a Pokemon Coordinator. Their win conditions are similar to third party roles, wherein the Trainer has to get 8 badges, and win against the Caduceus Council (The E4 of the region), while the Coordinator has to get 5 ribbons, and win against the Contest Master. There will be some players that will become either a Saann Police Force Agent, or a Team Omni Operative. The agent's job is to arrest all Operatives, while the Operative's job is to have their plans fulfilled.​

The Great Underground Election

The year has come to a drawn, and the leaders of The Underground Republic have either stepped down, or rose through the ranks. gimmepie, the Head Chancellor of the Republic, became gimmepie, and has risen to become an Ambassador to the UG Republic along with Mana under the guiding supervision of Klippy, one of the grand leaders of the PokeCommunity Continent. Ullion, the Internal Affairs Vice Chancellor, and Lycanthrophy, the External Relations Vice Chancellor, have successfully finished their term and stepped down as Ullion and Lycanthropy, respectively. Klippy has tasked [supporter]Davepetasprite^2[/supporter] to be the transitional Chancellor of the Underground Republic, and to oversee the upcoming elections for the three highest seats of the Republic.

You can run as an independent candidate for Head Chancellor, Internal Affairs Vice Chancellor, or External Relations Vice Chancellor, or form a party with two other candidates, who believe in one unifying concept. You will endure quick debates, campaigning, and some events, and at the end of it all, the whole Underground Community will decide who will be their next 3 leaders.​

Both premises sound really cool, but I'd like to apply those premises to mafia games.

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
    Yeah, if you do the Elections (which sound cool if you do debates, make people have platforms, etc.), then you'd need each phase to end with a candidate "withdrawing" from the nomination (maybe least voted for, etc.). Progression in games is key and if nobody's dying/being eliminated, it's not much of a "mafia" concept.

I personally have no issue with experimental games, but if we're going to have an influx of them, we ought to change the dynamics of our queue again or make it known it's experimental. :P

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    is that why your signature is bigger now? lel

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    Both premises sound really cool, but I'd like to apply those premises to mafia games.

Yeah, if you do the Elections (which sound cool if you do debates, make people have platforms, etc.), then you'd need each phase to end with a candidate "withdrawing" from the nomination (maybe least voted for, etc.). Progression in games is key and if nobody's dying/being eliminated, it's not much of a "mafia" concept.

I personally have no issue with experimental games, but if we're going to have an influx of them, we ought to change the dynamics of our queue again or make it known it's experimental. :P

Actually, for Saann, Team Omni serves as the mafia of the game while the Saann Police Force serve as the Innos.

For Election, I'm planning for each night phase, there would be a survey, in which anyone can participate, players and non players, and the least voted candidate withdraws from the competition. Im also planning to add corrupt officials and they serve as the mafia, and what you can do is you can research about them and if there is an anomaly, you can accuse them and disqualify them from the race.

Etherion

my vote goes to both games! they both sound cool, and there's no reason why you shouldn't host both! ^^

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
    All players in the game are running as candidates, while the voters are the whole UG community.

For surveys, candidates and voters can vote, but on the final election, only voters and withdrawn candidates can vote on who will be the 3 winners.

I'm also planning adding corrupt officials, and if they win, all other corrupt officials will win too... tbh I'm still working on that one :3

TheCapsFan

Threat To Survival
    Years
    That awkward moment when you realize Caps is a mod of The War Room (BMGf's mafia forum)

lmao

Oh no! :P And thus my secret has been revealed! Yeah, I've been a mod over there for a couple months. I also mod the Fun & Games section. But that doesn't mean I don't enjoy playing games here though (I actually prefer the open-setup, NOC games you guys have here) :D

also how do I join the skype group i can't find a link anywhere and I don't want to bug Ulli

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back