• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
  • Well rip, another dead game

Judge Cyne. My vote counted as two and I could accuse someone of a crime each day. The accusations did nothing besides feature the accused player in the phase post somehow.

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
    Years
  • I WAS FUCKING JAILED BY THE JAILER, AND I WOULD HAVE SAVED JOHNNY IF THIS FUCKER DIDNT JAIL ME

WHOEVER YOU ARE, FUCK YOU. Atleast have the decency to reply to my dozen PMs requesting you to release me fucker.

Salzorrah

Years
  • Also, if it wasnt obvious, I was Ysabelle, and I was the doctor for the 100th time

jeez how many times do I need to be the doctor smh

Abby

#freecoffee
    Years
  • Naku, you never actually killed me, but I was too drunk to talk

Russel the Gambler

Salzorrah

Years
  • LYCAN OMG WHY :(

also lmao ug is dead no games are playin rip

imo catdog, if no ones joining in, might as well start now, especially since you're the only game going on right now.

Years
  • I think CatDog has a fair few players really. I also have an idea for something so I'll try and get it posted some time in the near future.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
  • Oh yeah, the game's going to start no matter what. I'm just a bit too busy with work to start it immediately. Hence starting it this weekend to account for last minute sign-ups.

Back