• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Years
  • Day One

Gimmepie crept as quietly as he could into the depths of the Underground, slipping past the raging Temafia and Darkest Dungeon bloodbath and into the DCC. He thought that he would be safe and able to blend in there, but he was wrong (like usual).

Pies. There were Pies everywhere. The Underground's DCC was just so full of different flavours of pie for poor Gimmepie to restrain himself and he stuck out like a sore thumb, eating as many as he possibly could. The Snails noticed him immediately, the door slamming shut behind him as they slowly converged upon where he stood stuffing his face.

"No!" he screamed "Let me eat in peace!" Nobody listened to his begging however. It was the end for him.​

Gimmepie is dead. His stomach couldn't handle anymore.

Last edited by a moderator:

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I figured I'd be the (un?)timely death of this place too.

I've said it once, I'll say it again: I regret nothing. :3

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
    Years
  • I'm so intrigued as to what the original post was!

the suspense is killing me

Basically, exchange all the instances of "Gimmepie" for "Colours", swap he/she him/her around and such - and then swap "Pies" for "Lennies" and remove the stuff about eating pies. :d

Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 25, 2023
    See, this is why you don't let GP run the DCC, he'll just **** on it like he always does :(

Maybe you should be less worried about GP's fun times in the DCC and more focused on starting that game about a failed cult that leads to the enlightened time period of Disconnect

Back