• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The Underground Hangout: Press "F" for jdthebud

Klippy

L E G E N D of
Years
Cause I got enough complaints that they were too difficult to see. :'(

Changed the colors a bit though, but everyone can feel free to suggest alt colors.

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
I prefer these simply because they're not as bright as the white ones. However, they are all the same colour now. XD Maybe change Night to some shade of green?

Ullion

[color=#00cc99][i]Simic Synthesis[/i][/color]
Years
They were changed again. :P Day/Night were both shades of blue. I like the current colours though :)

Abby

#freecoffee
Years
Ooh! I do actually quite like the new ones. Still a bit unsure on the 'Game Over' but I'm sure it'll grow on me^^

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
How to Underground 101:

>Join game.
>Don't send your night action.
>Make 1 to 3 ****posts per day phase.
>When someone calls you out, say that you're busy IRL.
>Never, EVER... share your reads, make up excuses on Discord instead.
>Veg

Congratulations, you're an Underground master now!

Instructions weren't clear, ended up n0'ing myself instead. Could you provide a video example?

Bidoof FTW

[cd=font-family:carter one; font-size:13pt; color:
Years
No+bidoof+will+be+the+new+pope+_4f1523cb9e5cb48d41082b9dfdd2f865.jpg

A new age has begun, put this shit into that UG Bible.

mew_nani

Pokécommunity's Licensed Tree Exorcist
Years
We can open a chain of fast food restaurants selling BardBurgers and Undermeals.
But who would eat those? Johnny can only eat so much and I'm not sure moldy man-eating hamburgers would catch on with the general populace.

Back