• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread 2.0!

Dragon

lover of milotics
Years
  • rurBQw0.png
    Sapphire Rose: You're pretty sweet and straightforward; I really do enjoy seeing you in our chat, and I do like roleplaying with you! You're a shining ray for others, and I'm sure many will agree with me here. Please keep your head high! I really do admire you a lot~

OpcaG8v.png
    Magnificent Magilou: We've known each other for years now, and I'm really proud to say that you've become one of my closest friends that I can really trust. You put yourself down a lot, but I think you're amazing and lovely and you deserve fortune and many good things! I love roleplaying with you too; it's like every time we make characters, they both somehow click! Seriously though, I really do appreciate our friendship, and I hope we can be for the years to come~

gGqylpO.png
    Murkmire: You're actually really cool! I do worry about you sometimes; things might have been tough for you before, but I really do admire your tenacity, and I'm really glad things are starting to look up for you. I'm always here if there is anything I can do for you too. I'll continue to pray for your safety and good fortune, my friend~

EXbLPZR.png
    machomuu: Ah, I miss you on staff sometimes, but I'm glad that I'm at least seeing you around the same chat. I honestly think you're really cool, with a lot of great interests. I think you're smart and level headed too! It's refreshing seeing that in others too. Other all, I appreciate you as a buddy, and I think you're an irreplaceable friend for all.

T9rVTP6.png
    Geras: Another fun and cool person! Now, I don't know you very much on a personal level, but I think you're overall cool and and chill person. A pretty good RPer too! Someone I could look up to in that regard, actually~

yMmbCer.png
    Shak: You and Jay did a really great job with Pokemon Z; it was one of the more entertaining RPs I've been too. But yeah, you're really chill, and you're really fun to have around. I may not show it much, but I really like that upbeat attitude you have, and I really do appreciate the times we've chatted and such. Hopefully we can RP some more someday!

imt8QuM.png
    Sephear: Another great person who I was really glad to be RPing with in Z and some others; you're really fun, and I admire you! I think overall, I admire how well you can just interact easily with others; you're pretty reasonable and sociable and I find that quite refreshing traits. Wishing many fortunes for you!

l8Db1d9.png
    gimmepie (I didn't misspell your name this time!) Now, I sung your praises upon another certain thread, but what the heck, I'll do so here as well: you're really amazing overall; you know your way with both RPing and GMing, and you're a really good mod I think a lot of staff can look up too. Myself included! I do pray for your overall good health, and hopefully we can interact more often soon! I'm really loving your latest RP so far, btw; it's pretty fun~!

RryhV12.png
    FenFen: I think you're really precious! Deep down, I really admire how much brightness you bring to the chat, and you seem really easy going to get along with as well. My only regret is that I don't know you too well personally, but my impressions of you is really great, and I'm always here if you wanna chat and hang out sometime!

CTxoZ1L.png
    Oddy: You're really entertaining, and deep down, I do appreciate you. I would also would love to get to know you more personally too, but still, you're a really cool guy! I really do hope we can get along and be good friends. ^^ And I'm hoping you have a great year this year. <33

Also shoutouts to the lovely folks I'm RPing with in Rika's Trainers post -- especially to you Rika for making it!​

Hyzenthlay

[span=font-size: 16px; font-family: cinzel; color:
    Years
  • d5de0d3d2ae364d3eba04defe37cb6d2_line-of-hearts-png-line-of-hearts-png-transparent-free-for-_2400-382.png

For the One I Adore

I'm dedicating this post to the one person who means more to me than anything. He is my life, my lover, my best friend, my eternal soulmate, and my handsome prince. He is Revise, though you may know him as Meadow.

February marks our one-year anniversary as a couple, which feels like a surreal milestone, but it's only a drop in the ocean of our future! What better way to celebrate the occasion than a public declare of love? I could go on endlessly about all the things that make Revise such a wonderful person… and that's exactly what I'll do. 💚

If there's one thing to say about Revise, it's that his heart is always in the right place. His compassion and pure intentions radiate from within. They harmonise perfectly with his politeness, sunny charm, delightful warmth, and youthful good humour. He is very approachable, because you immediately know that he will always accommodate you and make you feel like a friend. And it's heartening the way he apologises so graciously whenever he's left your message for too long! In fact, his virtues are so innocent and sincere that you feel utterly humbled in his presence. Then, as you get to know him, you can sense that he is deeply intelligent. There's a kind of wisdom about him, as if he holds the experience of ten lifetimes behind his young eyes. You'll understand if you're lucky enough to hear his story and see the vibrant world of his imagination.

I feel like it's this wisdom that makes Revise grateful for everything he has in his life. I admire someone who can find gratitude in the smallest details, and this quality ignited my love for him. He has the rare ability to see something positive in the darkest places. He appreciates every emotion, even the ones that haunt us like sadness, because it makes happiness all the more special. We take our negative emotions for granted, but as long as we can feel, then we can go on living. Revise taught me what it is to be grateful for all my emotions through the music we shared, and I will never forget those precious memories.

There's something deeply special about Revise, a rare and wonderful quality, and I don't just say that out of love—I've known it for many years. He's a peacemaker, keeping conflict at bay, bringing people together, spreading happiness wherever he goes. Ever since I met him, I strived to be like Revise. His glow of optimism and unwavering kindness drew me in. He is my inspiration! I discovered that with him in my heart, I'll always be shaping myself into a better person. He always goes above and beyond for those he cares about. He never has a bad word to say, and if one comes along, he turns the tide into something positive. Every moment spent in his company is rewarded with joy! He truly is a precious part of my life! ❤

He makes me happy to be me! Because being Annie is the most wonderful thing in the world when you're Revise's Annie! I'd be anyone and anything if it meant I could be his. And as miracles would have it, all that takes is being who I am. :)

He brings out a tenderness from deep within my heart, at its softest core, where only the purest love resides. It's such a fragile place. If it were ever broken I'm sure my life would end. It's this beautiful inner weakness and fragility that I thought I could never entrust to another human being, in fear they would stamp it out, mock me for it. But Revise is different. There's no one like Revise. There's no one who can hope to be Revise—not even me, his greatest admirer. He nurtures that secret bloom of love with his very existence. His words, his kindness, his actions, the twinkling of a smile in his dark and soulful eyes, the dimples in his cheeks when he grins, the sweep of his jet black hair, the lips I could kiss forever, the jewel beating inside his chest… it all makes him the spellbinding miracle that he is. And yet he doesn't even know it. That beautiful boy who fills the very air with delight! Who makes the sun and the moon and the stars rejoice, for they can shine upon him another day! The special, ever so beautiful, miracle of a boy… doesn't even know it.

You deserve the world, Revise. You deserve love, health, happiness, fortune, friendship and smiles, and if these words don't help you to believe that—if your own kindness doesn't prove it!—then I won't stop convincing you until the day I die! You do deserve all that's good in life, starlight. You deserve, you deserve, you deserve!! Please believe me. Even a tiny ember of faith is enough. I will protect it at all costs… just don't push it away. You know I'll always be the one to shower you in love and friendship when it feels like the world has turned its back. I'll be your shoulder to lean on, the arms that hold you tight. Your heart is safe with me, angel. Forever. I promise. ♥

I hope this reveals just how much I love you, Revise. And how much you mean to me. :')

Thank you for the best year of my life... Thank you for caring, for protecting me, for always giving me a smile! Thank you for simply being you, the boy I fell in love with!

I'm looking forward to spending our lives together... We'll leap forward until we seize the wind, my invaluable, irreplaceable friend. 🌲💞🍀

Meadow_of_Clovers.png

Rynamite

Teaghlaigh, Dílseacht, Misneach
    Years
  • Hyzenthlay

I just wanted express my appreciation in the fact that you took time out of your personal day to assist in not only making me a wonderful signature and avatar, but also help me out with a bit of CCS work. You are amazing and I am glad to see some of your talents ^_^

Back