• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread 2.0!

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Laslow, thank you for being invaluably patient.

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Figure I'd do one of these seeing as I've been around awhile...

@Revise&Clover: I suspected for a long time something was up between you two and it turns out I was right. When I knew is for me to know but seeing as its public knowledge, seems pointless now don't it? Boo to blackmail Anyways, seeing as you two mod the section I frequent considerably, I present you this song titled Beautiful World. It's a piano piece that to this day is still one of my favorites and is in one of my favorite Anime's(and why it remains one of my favorites). See my tribute in the spoiler below:

Spoiler:

As for the rest of PC, you're all Pokemaniacs to me. If you find yourself wondering why I did below(much less why you're named) then I'm clearly too old or the 90's weren't good to you lol. It may not be literary gold but it's on the fly while trying(and failing) to make it mesh with the theme.

It's time for Pokemaniacs
    And we're insane to the max
    So just sit and relax
    We'll perform to the max
    We're Pokemaniacs

Come join the Eevee Brothers
    And the Sister known as Sheep
    Just for fun we battle on the spot
    They lock us in the PokeTower whenever we fought
    But we Z-Move
    And then vamoose
    And now you know the plot

We're Pokemaniacs
    Sheep is cute and Bob yaks
    Jiggly packs away the snacks
    While Ash battles to the max
    We're Pokemaniacs

Meet Team Fairy
    Who want to rule the Universe
    FTE flocks together
    While Lycan smacks em with a curse
    Revise chases Clover
    While Cherrim is adverse
    The Tables flipped
    We have no script
    Why bother to rehearse

We're Pokemaniacs
    We have Battle or Battle contracts
    We're Battle Bonded to the max
    There's PokeBalls in our slacks
    We're Pokemani
    Totally Insane-ee
    Here's Bob's namey
    Pokemaniacs
    Those are the facts!

Sirfetch’d

I'm pretty bad with appreciation posts because I'm worried that if I say too much it will come off as not genuine or if I don't write enough I will end up leaving people off. So for this I am just going to stick to two people(though there are so many more people here I love). But I want to say thank you to Tyler and Adriana for being such good friends and pillars in my life. I've made so many friendships here on PC but these two in particular have been really special two me lately. I know I can go to our 3 way group chat whenever needed and always have their support for anything. Love you both <3

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I would like to publicly appreciate Cherrim for being one of the funniest people I know. Never change :D

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • Aight, I surpassed 1000 posts thanks to the Forum Games clown fiesta, but I wanted to give appreciation to the following:

erik_destler, despite u being a bully you have always made Off-Topic fun to post in. U cool

Tsutarja, juliorain, Caite, remer, Meyling and all the other Forum Games spammers (p sure i forgot some), for making Forum Games very fun to hang out in and feeling like a home for the past few weeks. Without that I probably would disappear for a while again xD

User Anon 1848

I've already thanked them privately but I think @colours and @Fairy deserve a public thank you for their generosity and kindness. PC might be smaller in numbers these days but thanks to users like you two it will always feel like a community. Since I'm on a mod butt kissing thanking spree I'd also like to publicly thank @Sheep and @Laslow for helping me get back on PC in the first place and helping me with other issues I've had over the years. The staff and community as a whole are great. I'll always appreciate this site.

Last edited:

Ivysaur

Grass dinosaur extraordinaire
    Years
  • Rika is a wonderful friend, Fairy is a lovely nerd, Dragon is the nicest person ever, Drew is the coolest, and probably all four are all things at once actually.

Years
  • To everyone that has contributed towards the activity boom in Video Games - I love each and every one of you pure souls. Thank you so much for restoring my faith in the section; it has felt like a very flogged dead horse for a while and to be honest, I didn't expect LoPC to create the activity it has. More importantly, it seems that we're managing to stick to it! Thank you so much again everyone for all you have done so far :sloheart:

With that comes thanks to @Juno for putting up with my sporadity, haphazard "planning", impulsive decisions and whatnot which probably just give her headaches when trying to deal with stuff <3.

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I also want to give some love to those users bringing such great activity to VG! And especially the mods, Juno & Corviknight, for going so far above and beyond their mod duties to make the section so much fun to post in!

Shoutouts to Cici-Sama for being a great poster pretty much everywhere and posting some of the most badass art in the Art Studio right now. Also Meyling for being a really exemplary new member on the forums, Caite-Chan for constantly doing her best with Pokémon Trivia, Black for being a great presence for the Pokemon sections, and Went for endlessly putting up with my bs, lol.

xoxo

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 22, 2024
    honestly you can say mgriffin indirectly but singlehandedly revived the section (even though I don't think he has posted there once), because I would not have had the motivation to bring LoPC back if he didn't write the automation script and I attribute a great deal of the activity boom to that. E3 certainly helped as well! I don't know if you ever leave Fan Games but if you see this, I really appreciate you :D

Aside from that, I appreciate that Aaron is actually a great pixel artist, and thank you Jo for pitching in with the sprites as well!

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Gosh, y'all too nice I don't deserve any of you. (´°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥ω°̥̥̥̥̥̥̥̥`)

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    huge shoutout to pb for being such a hardworking person and a great fangame friendo
    also nina and fairy for being great art moms, noblejanobii for being a great artist and just a friendly face overall when i visit the art studio <3

Years
  • Seconding the PB shout out. The dude is a beast when it comes to game dev stuff.
    Everyone else on the Plat 2 team also deserves a lot of kudos too.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Shoutout to erik destler for being an absolute sweetie and brightening up my life when i need it.

Last edited:

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
  • giphy.gif

An appreciation post for my beloved VisionofMilotic! She's an absolute sweetheart, and I'm really glad and honored that's she's in my life now. More than being the nicest girl I've ever known, she's smart, polite, and very open minded too. She's so positive, bright, and has a silly side, and I wouldn't change anything about her. <33

I really want to showcase how I feel about you, if you're reading this! I can go on and on all day to how much I adore you, look up to you, admire you, and... love you, but I also feel, mere words cannot do justice. But still, with you, I'm very certain that we will be together for a very, very long time... and I wouldn't change a thing. I want to be with you always, to help you put on that smile that I love so much. I love you. ❤ Happy anniversary. :] ❤

~ From, your loving Dragonite, Sunny/Shawn/Dragon

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    ^That is absolutely adorable and I would like to show appreciation to both Dragon and VisionofMilotic for sharing that moment with us all. <333333

Back