• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The User Appreciation Thread 2.0!

Years
    • Age 28
    • he/him
    • Seen Apr 30, 2024
    Tyler Chase Adri I think I would've gone insane without y'all a long time ago lmao

Last edited:

Her

Years
    • Age 30
    • Seen today
    well MY appreciation goes to the ot users that have risen to the challenge of making new and interesting threads once again

you go, girls

Treecko

the princess without voice
    Years
  • Showing my appreciation to Tyler, Chase, and Juli cause they're what drove me to come back here to my old Poke family after going on hiatus. <3

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • My sincere thanks and appreciation to:
    Hyzenthlay
    Distant
    for helping me out in a problematic situation.

Appreciations and thanks also for Sheep for being kind and lending me a helping hand on multiple occasions.

Also, cheers to TheAlmightBlaziken for being a very unique, funny member.

Appreciate Bobandbill, for the dynamax camera event and being a great moderator!

But I cannot forget Erik destler at all! He's such a cheerful person and thanks for the Orange colour on discord, love it!

Last edited:
    Years
  • i'd like to give a shoutout to Rainbow for doin gr8 things with dev stuff!! The most recent thing you did was fantastic and I'm so excited for us to show it off to the community.
    @Cherrim I'm just gonna say I really appreciate you as a friend and am grateful for how you've stepped up @ discord stuff!! legend.
    @Sheep thank you for stepping up to make graphics for social media, as well as managing this SwSh contest!! You're appreciated!!

that's all at this time, more forthcoming probably

Last edited:

Eleanor

Princess Era 🎀
    Years
  • Astronaut
    thank you so much, not only for your efforts in Roleplaying, PC development, and as an admin, but also for being a great person to have a chat with and helping me even with more personal issues. Just letting you know, I really do look up to you Rika :)

wow this is so cringy, all for now

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
    Years
  • Hopping by to tell all of you that I appreciate ALL of you <3

That's all. That's why I came by.

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    Really want to appreciate all my RPers in Trainers! Anna, Nina, Loomie, Cube, Dragon, Alby, Godzil, Ciddy and the new Ari :))) you're great so far all of you and I'm having a lot of fun. Let's keep it up <33

Years
    • Age 33
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    I want to give some appreciation to SassySnivy for being a great new member and someone really fun to chat with! (。'▽'。)♡

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    The current batch of discord regulars is fantastically kind, fun and awesome. I really appreciate Kimi, Loomie, Cubism, Dakota, Angie, Batzu, Foxy, Pig, PB, TY and all the rest of you lovelies who are usually on when I am! You make me smile when I've really needed it lately! Thank you <3

Last edited:

starseed galaxy auticorn

[font=Finger Paint][COLOR=#DCA6F3][i]PC's Resident
    Years
  • The current batch of discord regulars is fantastically kind, fun and awesome. I really appreciate Kimi, Loomie, Cubism, Dakota, Angie, Batzu, Foxy, Pig, PB, TY and all the rest of you lovelies who are usually on when I am! You make me smile when I've really needed it lately! Thank you <3

I can't like posts because old Chrome but... awww! I appreciate ya'll too because everyone is so amazing and sweet. It's one of the reasons why the Discord chat is so awesome! I can't name everyone, but I hope everyone in there that I've chatted with are all such amazing and loving people. OwO

Fleurdelis

Gunbreaker addict
    Years
  • The current batch of discord regulars is fantastically kind, fun and awesome. I really appreciate Kimi, Loomie, Cubism, Dakota, Angie, Batzu, Foxy, Pig, PB, TY and all the rest of you lovelies who are usually on when I am! You make me smile when I've really needed it lately! Thank you <3

seconding this but instead of TY I'm going to put Rika there cause I cannot appreciate myself... well I can but that's just silly :rowlhmph:

Also a shoutout to gimmepie for being my new YGO beatstick (and apparently I'm a beatstick for him aswell since I lost more than I'd expected to lose), even though you scummed me with monarchs :(

Also a special shoutout to Foxy for being a blast to talk to recently, even though you sass the living crap out of me every day >.>

Years
  • Also a shoutout to gimmepie for being my new YGO beatstick (and apparently I'm a beatstick for him aswell since I lost more than I'd expected to lose), even though you scummed me with monarchs :(

Just a casual reminder that I have no idea what I'm doing, you know, to add to the shame.
    Thanks for tolerating that noobishness though lmao. The number of times I've had to ask "what does this even do?"

Years

Rika <3 You are too sweet! You have been completely awesome as well, I'm really glad to be getting to know you all! I second all of these lovely people.

seconding this but instead of TY I'm going to put Rika there cause I cannot appreciate myself... well I can but that's just silly :rowlhmph:

Also a shoutout to gimmepie for being my new YGO beatstick (and apparently I'm a beatstick for him aswell since I lost more than I'd expected to lose), even though you scummed me with monarchs :(

Also a special shoutout to Foxy for being a blast to talk to recently, even though you sass the living crap out of me every day >.>

Shout out to Ty as well, we are a super sass pair. You have been great at making me feel welcome in the community! And we have some pretty funny conversations, so thanks for the laughs.

And another special shout out to Butterfox(PB). This fellow fox was extremely kind to me in the discord at the very start of my journey with you all, and made the environment super inviting. PB continues to make everything awesome and I'm really grateful for them (:

Also adding Kimi to this. Kimi has been very sweet and kind to me and I have enjoyed our chats!

So thank you guys <3 and thanks for this thread to be able to share this.

Last edited:

Aquacorde

⟡ dig down, dig down ⟡
    Years
  • I appreciate Rika for many things, but today I'm thinking about their willingness to spend time and energy hashing things out to find a helpful solution when we disagree! <3

Years
    • Age 34
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I appreciate Rika for many things, but today I'm thinking about their willingness to spend time and energy hashing things out to find a helpful solution when we disagree! <3
    Omg ;; you're a star, thank you so much for the same, and for your energy and patience.

Extra shoutout to all the other Trainers people too. Cubism, Cyaloom, Dragon, WizardOfOdd, Juno, QueenNothing, Godzil and of course Aquacorde! You've really made my day so often in the past month :)

Years
  • So imma have to say CommanderSaturn for several reasons. He's helped put me at ease with some personal work related problems and I appreciate that. And overall just awesome. He also shares my love of Nanu so that's cool.

Commander Saturn

Information Broker
    Years
  • So imma have to say CommanderSaturn for several reasons. He's helped put me at ease with some personal work related problems and I appreciate that. And overall just awesome. He also shares my love of Nanu so that's cool.

That is almost too wholesome for my rotten heart but I appreciate the sentiment greatly and I could definitely say the same for you. You are a top tier individual and I wish only the best things in life for you; I appreciate our friendship.

Soaring Sid

Now I'm motivated
    Years
  • I appreciate bobandbill for being a great guy to speak to and being a fun lead in the daily. You're great, Ludicolo, and I believe you show a lot of interest in whatever you do as an admin, writer and an organiser :)

And, Dragon, thanks for creating this thread!!

Back