• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I'm a homebody type so I hated the thought of moving from something my parents put so much work into. I was also the last one in my group of friends to move.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I wouldn't mind living in a different country but I have to be able to bring my cats because I refuse to give them up. Just like if I were to have to move somewhere it has to allow pets because I'd rather live in a box then give them up. I know one of my cousins had to give up their cat when they moved for work and we ended up taking him and was the most awesome cat ever. I swear he was part dog because I use to take him for walks ALLLLLLL the time and taking him to the parades in town and people loved it.

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • So I'm back. I'm gonna change my avatar and all that later...
    Anyways my computer broke again. I do have a back up laptop, so I will get this account set up there soon.

Also I have a debate. I want a thing for a game, but my parents made me clean my room and my Pokemon plushes are taking up too much space, but we have little space to move them too. Should I get rid of them or should I give up the game thing?

Years
  • I wouldn't mind living in a different country but I have to be able to bring my cats because I refuse to give them up. Just like if I were to have to move somewhere it has to allow pets because I'd rather live in a box then give them up. I know one of my cousins had to give up their cat when they moved for work and we ended up taking him and was the most awesome cat ever. I swear he was part dog because I use to take him for walks ALLLLLLL the time and taking him to the parades in town and people loved it.

yeah i understand this too ;_; i'm trying to come to terms with the fact that i may not be able to bring my cat, depending on where bf and I end up. my older girl is 12ish years old by now so i will leave her here with parents regardless, don't want to make her travel in her age, but my ragdoll will be 2 years next month and i really really would want to bring her. i'd be lonely without her :( but some countries will require a three-set rabies vaccination among other things which will take a total of 6-7 months, and i can't imagine staying here that long waiting until the vet stuff is completed before being able to go live with my partner. it's such a long wait... so i'm bracing myself for the possibility. i wonder if i can get my parents to do the process for me, but they both work full time so i doubt they'd have much energy left to handle that on my behalf.

So I'm back. I'm gonna change my avatar and all that later...
    Anyways my computer broke again. I do have a back up laptop, so I will get this account set up there soon.

Also I have a debate. I want a thing for a game, but my parents made me clean my room and my Pokemon plushes are taking up too much space, but we have little space to move them too. Should I get rid of them or should I give up the game thing?

that's a hard choice for me lol, depends on what the game thing is and how badly you want it?

Pure Essence

Reverb, Resound, and Repeat!
    Years
  • Ok, I was able to somehow store my Pokemon and therefore get the game thing I wanted. And fyi, it's for a roleplaying game on Roblox that I like.

Years
  • aw boo, hope you can get it back soon :<

i've been art blocked but on the other end, a lot more motivated to play games than usual lately. normally i'm demotivated to do pretty much everything. didn't wanna believe it was depression (even if mild) until somewhat recently haha

• aw boo, hope you can get it back soon :<

i've been art blocked but on the other end, a lot more motivated to play games than usual lately. normally i'm demotivated to do pretty much everything. didn't wanna believe it was depression (even if mild) until somewhat recently haha

Whatcha playin?

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    Hi I am new to this community but I was really enjoying it. You guys know why because this community is filled with full of my dreams I really love this community how about you guys

Years
    • Seen May 26, 2020
    I to want go for a ride but covid 19 is already riding in our country I really bored staying home missing my night rides 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Bug

[b][color=white][font=Luminari]can't talk. i'm shi
    Years
  • Hi I am new to this community but I was really enjoying it. You guys know why because this community is filled with full of my dreams I really love this community how about you guys

Welcome! PC is a great place to meet great people. *insert other cheesy sayings* Hope you have a good time here.

Years
  • Hi I am new to this community but I was really enjoying it. You guys know why because this community is filled with full of my dreams I really love this community how about you guys

I to want go for a ride but covid 19 is already riding in our country I really bored staying home missing my night rides 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

hihi welcome :D yeah it's tough, i can't wait until i'm able to go outside a little more...

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back