• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: the water closet closet

Status
Not open for further replies.

Taemin

move.
Years
    • he / they
    • USA
    • Seen Apr 2, 2024
    I've never been one for Animal Crossing, but New Horizons looks really fun and I kinda wanna play it...

pkmin3033

Feeling extremely nauseous right now and struggling to cope generally =/

But hey. 52 days to go!

Years
  • i haven't actually went outside in like 2 or 3 weeks or something idk, at least not even longer than a few seconds.

it's.... getting to be really annoying.

Years
  • just got back from a walk
    not too many people outside and most seem to be keeping their distance, plus as soon as i notice anyone approaching I move more than 6ft away because i'm paranoid haha

otherwise, animal crossing has been keeping me busy!! stay strong everyone

Years
  • Wow. I guess I should be lucky that there's nothing THAT serious where I live (cops arresting people I mean). 97% of businesses are still closed here but oh well.

But in all seriousness, stay safe, wash your hands, and all that stuff you've been told before. ..... Lol?

pkmin3033

Living in a villager has its ups and downs - it's pretty quiet here and easy to keep away from everyone...but the pollen is aggravating my nose and throat and putting me on high alert because I keep coughing =/

Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I do wish i was still living in a cozy village now. We could call a village meeting (outdoors!) and agree on anti covid measures to follow.

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    I've been back and forth with Animal Crossing though I'm not as into it as I was when I first got it. It's been REALLY nice the past few days that I went out walking just to get out of the house.

Years
  • Eeeeyyyyyyyy gang, guess whose moving after the pandemic is over? *dances around the room* I'm not moving far though. It's in the same town for some reason literally two minutes up the main road, but i'm so glad i'm getting out of this butt hurt area of town. Also, because it's in the same town, not that it matters because I don't do public schooling, I still am going to the same school so yeah (when school opens again that is).

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    Pretty much what I did a few years ago. Moved literally 2 miles away because the house we had was just to much for Mom and I at the time.

Years
  • so far i've kinda moved around in different parts of my city, and that's likely going to be the case again this year. dunno where to though, and the current situation threw a wrench into things so who knows if i'm going to move at all this year. :s

Years
    • Seen Feb 9, 2024
    It's to much of a hassle to move. Although my best friend helped Mom do a lot of the moving for us because he wasn't working and I was. So thank God for that...lol. This was the only time I ever had to move as I lived in the same spot for 30 years.

Years
  • I can't imagine how much hassle it'd be moving. Like, getting all your stuff to fit in the new place + getting accustomed to the new (hopefully better) bedroom you'll have. I don't think that's for me.

Lived in the same house all my life. Built by my grandparents in 1979. Dozens of typhoons and 3 major earthquakes later, it still stands strong. I want this place to be my forever home. Can't imagine myself living somewhere else.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back